OH LORDDDDD! I CANT STOP LAUGHING! Sh. DABACASAR ANNIHILATES DUTCH AND REIKO's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never trust the shannshi the Arab bastard told me 30 min's now he's in south London the fucking c*nt. I am not paying £ 25 for a cab! It's fine though I am not giving him my friend.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkk the crying part smh I agree it's unislamic to be a law maker or support one cause as a Muslim you're forbidden to be a legislator cause only Allah is the giver of law.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdijohnson were you in Chiswick yesterday with some girl driving a silver whip at the petrol station. By Allah that was the most effeminate thingy thing I've seen.

Abdijohnson were you in Chiswick yesterday with some girl driving a silver whip at the petrol station. By Allah that was the most effeminate thingy thing I've seen.

I am somewhere north, a few blocks from a Tesco Express. I am in what can only be described as the sister neighborhood of Lagos.

Come meet me in a public setting. I want to shake hands. Lol

Hadii ay daacad ka tahay Duufle tabcaan agent-

Could he please surrounder his passport and head to Galgaduud desert cabudwaaq-

Hadii ay run ka tahay- asagoo kaba la/ no shoes and no cloth HAG/USC soo ceyrsatey ayaa USA clothed him and fed him, give him a passport and etc.
Munaafiq bila asxaan.

Ilaahay wuxuu yiri
Hal jaza-ul Ihsan Illal Ihsan" Is there any reward for Good other than Good?Q:55 V:60.

Last edited:
I'll report you ina Adeer - how dare you :)
Hutuking waa ina Adeerkey.

Adoonkiii Johnson r u in London- and where about in London.

I am in north London.

Reer England are all fuley. They don't want to see me. They want to remain anonymous because of the shameful things they've written online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts