Official UEFA Champions League thread

Just lost the appetite in watching Football .
Tuuff on the referee. He ruined the match.:pacspit:
Bayern Munich don't deserve this. And wasn't there that moment when Lewandowski beat the offside trap and he would have surely scored only to be ruled for offside. Referee doesn't show a yellow card to Casemiro after he clearly went for Robben but shows a second yellow to Vidal after a clean tackle.
Shitty Real Madrid. :pacspit:
Shitty Barcelona.:pacspit:
If a la liga team wins the champions league this time, then that's alas for me. I might just stick to premiere league.:pacspit:

It's tough to lose because of two offside goals. He'll take the Balon D'or because of all the shit goals he's accumulating :snoop:
what makes it worse is that he's been a ghost the whole season :snoop:

1492550224357.jpg

let's not forget this bullshit
main-qimg-d7648f0e76cf386acdb17c5416ed88fa-c

How? Juve kept 10 clean sheets in this cl. Who is going to score against them? I have a feeling it will be them and real Madrid in the final.
L don't you remember how real memed their way to la undecima?
They got Europa league tier teams in the knockouts. Roma, Wolfsburg (they lost the first leg 2-0 kkkkkk) and 4th place city (by one own goal)

L don't you remember how real memed their way to la undecima?
They got Europa league tier teams in the knockouts. Roma, Wolfsburg (they lost the first tie 2-0 kkkkkk) and 4th place city (by one own goal)
If they get Monaco, there is a good chance they will get knocked out. Those guys can score goals. But then juve and ATM game would be boring since both are extremely defensive.

If they get Monaco, there is a good chance they will get knocked out. Those guys can score goals.
That's true actually, real has a shitty defence. Pepe and varane are out injured which leaves them that in experienced nacho and the overrated red card merchant
It's gonna be fun
:chrisfreshhah:

Last edited: