Official UEFA Champions League thread

Juve has crazy defense. right behind AM. They are good everywhere. I can see them beating barca.

Monaco and Dortmund is hard to call but i'll give it to Dortmund.
AM is coming out, too easy.
Real and bayern is also hard to call but I'll give the edge o Real.

Barca has a shit defense and mid. They cannot turn it around against juve. No way. They are done if they can't at least get an away goal.

:bell:
we can't make an amazing comeback in the previous game and get knocked out in the next round! too much 1/4 final exits and humiliating losses, are we slowly becoming arsenal?

Bonnuci is the best defender in the world and chiellini is a bulldog, if we score 4-5 on them :ooh: it probably wont happen

this cawaan enrique is still playing that 58979669698 year old chain smoker mathieu even after that shit game against malaga
he was always a top scammer
#MATHIEUOUT
#LUCHOUT
:camby:

get a tactically competent coach next time, not another yes man like enrique and martino

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
During the Dortmund Vidal tackled a player by diving in with his head as the player was about to kick the ball in the box . :salute:

He's a good player but also fanatically stupid sometimes

I remember Juve vs Celtic in the CL a few years back. Vidal kicked the ground instead of the ball in the box, fell over and then screamed at the ref for not giving a penalty :mjlol:

No way juve loses this game. There defence is more legit and combact then lame ass PSG.

Btw i bet pogba wondering why he joined man united right about now when juve gets into the semis :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
You do realize they have only conceded 2 goals this entire CL campaign? one against lyon and one against Sevillia. Their defense is rediculous.
Bonnuci is the best center back out there, better than ramos and boateng. Chillini is also another beast despite being like 33 I think.