OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Celtic's with a 10 point lead on the Warriors with 7:23 left in the 4th. Trying to snap the Warriors 54 home game winning streak:banderas:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
GSW, 2nd team in NBA history to reach 70 wins. (Also clinched number 1 po seed)

Back to back champs or nah?
I think they'll repeat if they stay injury free.
Spurs will definitely give them run for their money but they'll eventually get past them.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Grizzlies almost beat the Warrior's :francis:
Stephenson was hacked twice damn ref didn't call the foul.:pacspit:

Grizzlies almost beat the Warrior's :francis:
Stephenson was hacked twice damn ref didn't call the foul.:pacspit:

Come on fam. We both want to see that damn 72 win record broken once and for all. Let's hope the Warriors win the next two games, just so we can witness history.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Come on fam. We both want to see that damn 72 win record broken once and for all. Let's hope the Warriors win the next two games, just so we can witness history.
Hell naw I don't wanna see the record broken. I'm sick and tired of this team. I don't bother with ESPN anymore. This ni99a Curry is good but all this hype gets to him at times and ni99a shoots from almost half court.coolio You're human ni99a naga fadhiso meel lol.

ESPN moved Kobe's last game to ESPN 2 cause of the Warriors chasing the record. Hopefully Pop doesn't rest anybody and Spurs beat them tomorrow so my ni99a Kobe can get the day all to himself.:pachah1:

Hell naw I don't wanna see the record broken. I'm sick and tired of this team. I don't bother with ESPN anymore. This ni99a Curry is good but all this hype gets to him at times and ni99a shoots from almost half court.coolio You're human ni99a naga fadhiso meel lol.

ESPN moved Kobe's last game to ESPN 2 cause of the Warriors chasing the record. Hopefully Pop doesn't rest anybody and Spurs beat them tomorrow so my ni99a Kobe can get the day all to himself.:pachah1:

My nigga Kobe had the entire season to himself lol. Every single game he received a standing ovation from the crowd.

I agree he deserves it, since Kobe is the greatest player of all time. But Kobe had enough spotlight for 82 games already.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My nigga Kobe had the entire season to himself lol. Every single game he received a standing ovation from the crowd.

I agree he deserves it, since Kobe is the greatest player of all time. But Kobe had enough spotlight for 82 games already.
Lol tru.
Ninyow where do you see the Raptors come playoffs? Another first round exit?:hemad: They're pretenders I can't take them serious.:lol:

I wanna see the record broken so people can finally stop riding Michael Jordan's dick and talking about the nigga all the time. Jordan retired from the Bulls in 1998, when I was a little kid.....yet I hear his name thrown around every single day. I'm sick of it.

I even heard Scottie Pippen saying something about how his team would sweep the Warriors. The nigga is delusional, and a 73 win record would put him in his place.

Lol tru.
Ninyow where do you see the Raptors come playoffs? Another first round exit?:hemad: They're pretenders I can't take them serious.:lol:

Saaxib, Kyle Lowry is looking for vengeance this season. I expect him and Derozan and a healthy Carroll to tear it up in the playoffs.

Raptors will certainly pass the first round and probably reach the Conference Finals. But there's no way Toronto will defeat LeBron James. Ain't no way

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I wanna see the record broken so people can finally stop riding Michael Jordan's dick and talking about the nigga all the time. Jordan retired from the Bulls in 1998, when I was a little kid.....yet I hear his name thrown around every single day. I'm sick of it.

I even heard Scottie Pippen saying something about how his team would sweep the Warriors. The nigga is delusional, and a 73 win record would put him in his place.
MJ will forever be talked about.:lol:

Pippen said he'd keep Curry under 20 ppg:dead:

MJ will forever be talked about.:lol:

Pippen said he'd keep Curry under 20 ppg:dead:

Scottie Pippen is full of shit. There's no way he could guard Steph Curry.

Pippen couldn't even stop Allen Iverson and yet he thinks his team would sweep the Warriors.

If anything, my nigga Draymond Green would shut down Pippen and make sure his old ass doesn't score any points.