OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Skip "Are you wired" :damn: You know you done fuked up bad when even Mr 1.4 is clowning on you.:mjsuitcry:

DLO made a huge mistake and he's gonna have to live with it. No one will trust him again. :francis:

I blame him for even kicking with that bum Nick Young :pacspit: He's bad news kalabka.

Just like Shaq and Kobe someone gonna have to leave town and we all know it ain't DLO. Young, Williams are all getting booted in the summer. :kobeok:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Skip "Are you wired" :damn: You know you done fuked up bad when even Mr 1.4 is clowning on you.:mjsuitcry:

DLO made a huge mistake and he's gonna have to live with it. No one will trust him again. :francis:

I blame him for even kicking with that bum Nick Young :pacspit: He's bad news kalabka.

Just like Shaq and Kobe someone gonna have to leave town and we all know it ain't DLO. Young, Williams are all getting booted in the summer. :kobeok:
Nigga you dumb to even comparing shaq/kobe situation it aint even similar

listen to exactly what dsnitchin russell says end of that video and you will get why

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Fuk off you fuking :donkey:

I care about what Lakers do on the court not off of it. Yea we suck but it is what it is.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
i got ps4 at my parents spot link me your gamer tag if you got psn im downnn to slapp nigga one time on 2k haha
I'm not on PlayStation son. Been on Xbox but I like the free online experience on PlayStation so I'm thinking of joining the dark side.

D'Angelo Russell is a coward and a snitch. I can't believe he sold out his own teammate like that. But Nick Young is no better.

This is what happens when NBA athletes start messing with trashy singers and celebrities. Look at what happened to Lamar Odom, Tony Parker, Kyrie Irving, Nick Young and the rest of them. Your entire private life is out there for the world to see.

Trending

Latest posts