Official guys hair thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Saw a pic of different hair types on here the other day when @FSMDOA was arguing about her hair being Madow saxiib I had no idea what hair types existed 3 days ago. And I do know my blood type :manny:
No I was saying that my sister had very thick hair and somehow I accused of being a stupid Somali girl who always "talked shit." My hair is very thick but I wouldn't call it Madow, I have two siblings with hair that could be described that, and the rest of my family has typical Somali hair

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
What is salxanyo sxb and what did h&sh do you your hair and does it cause bidaar. I started using conditioner yesterday for the first time in a year. My hair is hella depressing :mjlol:
Salxanyo is the receding hairline at temples. not actual bidaar aka male pattern hairloss.

h&sh strips alot of oil from the hair combined with hard water comin at u at higher velocity makes hair thin and broken. just what i head or suugo science maybe. u guess.

when u start conditioner u will never go back. make sure its 1 in 2 conditioner with shampoo and leave in. it will keep ur hair shiny and healthy looking. chicks dig good hair cuz they be pullin that hair hard when u pick up the tempo and hit her sweet spots and they start climaxing. u know. no one wants their hands full of dead and broken hairs.

take care of your hair sxb :ufdup:

Reborn
Salxanyo is the receding hairline at temples. not actual bidaar aka male pattern hairloss.

h&sh strips alot of oil from the hair combined with hard water comin at u at higher velocity makes hair thin and broken. just what i head or suugo science maybe. u guess.

when u start conditioner u will never go back. make sure its 1 in 2 conditioner with shampoo and leave in. it will keep ur hair shiny and healthy looking. chicks dig good hair cuz they be pullin that hair hard when u pick up the tempo and hit her sweet spots and they start climaxing. u know. no one wants their hands full of dead and broken hairs.

take care of your hair sxb :ufdup:

How did you gain this great wisdom of yours saaxiib???

El padrone

How did you gain this great wisdom of yours saaxiib???
one word sxb. SEX! if you open your soul and mind to it you will learn more than the history books teach you. its the commodity and currency this world runs on.

I am reading alot of ancient sex literature right now. the kama sutra and tjat stuff are overrated. did you knew the arabian nights stories such as alladin, ali baba etc were full of sexual stuff but history cencored this stuff?

Im still learning tho. and if you wanna learn too, i suggest you start explorig BDSM. improvise your basement into sex dungeon and setup your bdsm equipment, invite the naago who need taming, tie and chain em up, torture em softly and you will feed on their sexual energy in no time and you will grow wiser and more extraordinary.

Reborn
one word sxb. SEX! if you open your soul and mind to it you will learn more than the history books teach you. its the commodity and currency this world runs on.

I am reading alot of ancient sex literature right now. the kama sutra and tjat stuff are overrated. did you knew the arabian nights stories such as alladin, ali baba etc were full of sexual stuff but history cencored this stuff?

Im still learning tho. and if you wanna learn too, i suggest you start explorig BDSM. improvise your basement into sex dungeon and setup your bdsm equipment, invite the naago who need taming, tie and chain em up, torture em softly and you will feed on their sexual energy in no time and you will grow wiser and more extraordinary.

Thanks for the advice but I'm all good.What's your thoughts regarding sexual energy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El padrone

Thanks for the advice but I'm all good.What's your thoughts regarding sexual energy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cant express it enough with words. but when u master to harness such energy you will have gid like qualities, you will give this vibes that demand standing ovation where ever you go. but becareful in giving away such energy after you harness it. u can use it to better your life be it professionaly, emotionaly etc.

Also orgies and swings give the maximum energy transfers so you can explore them too if you are weak for bdsm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending