OFFICIAL ARSENAL THREAD 23/24!

Who will win the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters

NidarNidar

Punisher
Both were happy with the point.
"To unfailingly take what you attack, attack where there is no defense. For unfailingly secure defense, defend where there is no attack. So in the case of those who are skilled in attack, their opponents do not know where to defend. In the case of those skilled in defense, their opponents do not know where to attack." - Sunzi

Best outcome in city ground was a goal via counter-attack, a draw is a positive result 4/6 points earned against city and pool.

"To unfailingly take what you attack, attack where there is no defense. For unfailingly secure defense, defend where there is no attack. So in the case of those who are skilled in attack, their opponents do not know where to defend. In the case of those skilled in defense, their opponents do not know where to attack." - Sunzi

Best outcome in city ground was a goal via counter-attack, a draw is a positive result 4/6 points earned against city and pool.
Spurs, united and Chelsea are winnable games. No more dropped points.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Spurs, united and Chelsea are winnable games. No more dropped points.

Yup, keep in mind we got 8 out of 12 points from City and Pool, this might be the difference this season, while City and Liverpool have only earned 3/12 respectively from themselves and Arsenal.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
We need speed demons Isak has no pace. Give me Victor Osimhen. All the best teams have crazy pace like city and Madrid and Liverpool

World

VIP
Replacing an already injury prone Jesus for another injury prone striker is dumb. Especially if it's going to cost over 50m.
And yet he still has the 3rd most goals after salah and haaland in the premier league this season

Best shot conversion, best chance conversion in the league.

Tall, fast, amazing dribbler. He can play on the wings as well.

He would score 30+ goals first season with arsenal.

And yet he still has the 3rd most goals after salah and haaland in the premier league this season

Best shot conversion, best chance conversion in the league.

Tall, fast, amazing dribbler. He can play on the wings as well.

He would score 30+ goals first season with arsenal.
Sounds good and all but I'm tired of having to rely on second options all the time. I think Isak is a better striker than Osimhen but at least one is fit and plays. I think Isak would be a lot cheaper as well considering Newcastle are trying to buy Ramsdale. This is a make or break deal.

World

VIP
He is dusted those guys, I assumed he was slow cuz of height but guy got burners
He’s the real deal

No one that’s 6 ft 4 should move like this, and hes the most clinical player in the PL statistically unlike unproven foreign prospects playing in portuguese or italian leagues.

Last edited:

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Easy win. Arsenal 2-0 Luton.

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

Trending