NOFAP!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
NOFAP update 1: Starting the 5th day of Nofap and everything is going well. Haven't had any struggles or benefits yet. Would like to see some changes in a fortnight or so.
NOFAP update 2: Day 24 :rejoice:About to break my previous record of 27 days inshallah. Instagram is the biggest shaydan ever wallahi saw this clip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I almost relapsed. Feeling better in general less headaches less brainfogs better mood and allathat. Next update on day 50 if I make it.
NOFAP update 3: Day 31 Waryaada I made it one month. I'm surprised at how easy it is and how minimal the urges have been. That's one fucking month yoo. Thank you all for the encouragement and the support. :friendhug:I'm over the moon right now. The main change through this experience has been my mental state. I feel fresher and more lively than I ever have and my self diagnosed depression has seemed to have evaporated. I encourage all you fappers and schlickers out there to give up for a month minimum. I plan to complete the NOFAP recommended full 90 day brain rewiring then never go back to watching again. Once again Mahadsanid.

NOFAP update 3: Day 31 Waryaada I made it one month. I'm surprised at how easy it is and how minimal the urges have been. That's one fucking month yoo. Thank you all for the encouragement and the support. :friendhug:I'm over the moon right now. The main change through this experience has been my mental state. I feel fresher and more lively than I ever have and my self diagnosed depression has seemed to have evaporated. I encourage all you fappers and schlickers out there to give up for a month minimum. I plan to complete the NOFAP recommended full 90 day brain rewiring then never go back to watching again. Once again Mahadsanid.
ma sha allah brother you have encouraged me to start nofap:friendhug:. From this day forward i will stop choking my chicken.:rejoice:

the longest i've went with out was three mounts and after that i couldn't hold it inn any longer. It was like my mind against my body walaal, and at the end my body won.:kendrickcry:
After i relapsed i felt like shit walaal, it was so devastating wallahi:mjcry:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
the longest i've went with out was three mounts and after that i couldn't hold it inn any longer. It was like my mind against my body walaal, and at the end my body won.:kendrickcry:
After i relapsed i felt like shit walaal, it was so devastating wallahi:mjcry:
Whenever you get urges tell yourself you should spend the urges on a real woman and not on your hand. The train of thought helps me. You wouldn't want to be a wanker for ever do you?

Thinking about a real woman will only make the urges stronger for me.:liberaltears: The best thing for me would be to distract myself, so that i don't have as much free time as i have now.:samwelcome:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Do you notice any improvement in self motivation, will power, concentration?

Do you also recover much faster after intense workout? Are gains also much better and quicker?

Those are few things I'm interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.