No women allowed: Muslim mens-only cafes in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Have you seen the problem with Somalis? It is not just an Arab thing.
To me, integrating is just following the laws of the country you are in and not getting into stupid shit.
:manny:
Somalis don't do this shit at least (in europe) arabs got this muslim hate creating shit on lock

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
According to Google translator the tittle says: Homosexual Muslims exclude women from their coffee (Sevran, Lyon, Stain)

I guess they go their to drink coffee, do one round of Subcis and then have a wild orgy.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't know but it must be offensive for homosexuals to be compared to these cavemen.
In Islamic text, women and men cannot mix. So I don't know what exactly they are doing wrong if you claim to be Muslim?

You're mocking Islam if you say that having a men or women only cafe is worse than being homosexual or lesbian.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
In Islamic text, women and men cannot mix. So I don't know what exactly they are doing wrong if you claim to be Muslim?

You're mocking Islam if you say that having a men or women only cafe is worse than being homosexual or lesbian.
This isn't a Muslim country, they need to follow the laws set in place.:bell:

I'm not mocking Islam, it was a joke you oversensitive f*ck, take a chill pill.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts