No women allowed: Muslim mens-only cafes in France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Lol they wrote homosexual in the title. Were they calling them homosexuals? I haven't watched the video.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
So apparently in a Parisian bandlieu women aren't allowed in a cafe or near the streets, there is some doqon shit going on in Paris, are they trying to recreate another Marseilles?

So apparently in a Parisian bandlieu women aren't allowed in a cafe or near the streets, there is some doqon shit going on in Paris, are they trying to recreate another Marseilles?

Wtf you're telling me they have segregated streets in some areas? In Marseille? Lmaoooo

Thatsomaligirl

Wtf you're telling me they have segregated streets in some areas? In Marseille? Lmaoooo
not to that extreme but I have heard some stories kinda similar to this one about cafés or shisha bars. And there was one groceries shop in another city but it got media attention so it got shot down. some of these Arabs are really pushing it though:bell:, why segregate a groceries shop when most of the time women are the ones doing the shopping???:draketf:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
latest

Ileen these arabs think this is saudi arabia :snoop:

Aren't most arabs in france magriibi? I thought they'd be more open minded compared to the average khaleeji

Thatsomaligirl

Ileen these arabs think this is saudi arabia :snoop:

Aren't most arabs in france magriibi? I thought they'd be more open minded compared to the average khaleeji
Most are but there's always that vile minority that can be found in any group if you look close enough, this one theirs:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.