No minimum age limit at which marriage can take place in Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waraabe The marriage took place when she was 6 bro and it was consummated at 9 regardless narrations say she was still playing with her dolls with at the time.

The reason why the prophet married Aisha at a young age, is something we will never know, and something that will never enter our narrowed human brains. The Deen has many advantages, some scientists say fasting once a month will help your digestive system, and it will also help you reduce fat, and get more connected to Allah. So the fact that the prophet married her at a young age could be another reason to make you doubt your religion just the way you are @JohnDoe. Aisha was not just the wife of the prophet but she was very intelligent (not like any other women in those times and it also shows you how women where very empowered (the west could still not have a fair wage system). It was said she also narrated, 2210 Hadith's. The Prophet SAW marriage with Sayyidah Aisha at that age was indeed a great blessings for all the Muslims ever since. Most of the matters related to cleanliness, married relationship and other household issues have been cleared due to her narrations. She lived a long time after the death of the The Prophet SAW and continued to teach the Ummah about matters of daily routine and great importance.

TWO LESSONS to learn, Aisha carried on the prophets teaching after he passed away, had he married a women he's age then their would be less Hadith's passed down. That's the big advantage, Aisha carried on the prophets SAW data after he passed away hence why he married someone younger than him. The other lesson is the fact that he got married to her at that age can be used against you to doubt your religion. @JohnDoe read and be inspired my .

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The reason why the prophet married Aisha at a young age, is something we will never know, and something that will never enter our narrowed human brains. The Deen has many advantages, some scientists say fasting once a month will help your digestive system, and it will also help you reduce fat, and get more connected to Allah. So the fact that the prophet married her at a young age could be another reason to make you doubt your religion just the way you are @JohnDoe. Aisha was not just the wife of the prophet but she was very intelligent (not like any other women in those times and it also shows you how women where very empowered (the west could still not have a fair wage system). It was said she also narrated, 2210 Hadith's. The Prophet SAW marriage with Sayyidah Aisha at that age was indeed a great blessings for all the Muslims ever since. Most of the matters related to cleanliness, married relationship and other household issues have been cleared due to her narrations. She lived a long time after the death of the The Prophet SAW and continued to teach the Ummah about matters of daily routine and great importance.

TWO LESSONS to learn, Aisha carried on the prophets teaching after he passed away, had he married a women he's age then their would be less Hadith's passed down. That's the big advantage, Aisha carried on the prophets SAW data after he passed away hence why he married someone younger than him. The other lesson is the fact that he got married to her at that age can be used against you to doubt your religion. @JohnDoe read and be inspired my .

Let's say you have a daughter who is 9. She mature, has reached puberty, well spoken and very intelligent. Would you let an older man around the age of 30 marry her?

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I'm referring to previous threads. You just make an cherry-picked, invalid, false point and when you lose the argument, you go onto another topic.
LooL I have notice that about him. He asks you to bring evidence and when you do he starts talking about other topic that doesn't concern the topic.

LooL I have notice that about him. He asks you to bring evidence and when you do he starts talking about other topic that doesn't concern the topic.

Where do I do that? I'm never presented with evidence just, "Allah knows best" or "you haven't been given guidance"

I think you guys forgot in Ancient Rome it was very common to marry girls at young age.

Granted, and I'm not excusing that either the difference is however one can be regarded in it's context the other can't as it claims to be a way of life for all times. So there should be no religious reason for stopping a marriage based on age no matter how wide the age gap. Even Abu Bakr was initially surprised by Muhammad's proposal.

Bob Marley

retired
Why are you spreading incorrect information about islam?
:snoop:
Prophet Muhammad married a 12 year old so it can't be that far from the truth

Once a female reaches the age of puberty and discernment, she may be married off as long as she's made the choice to accept the proposal of the suitor (without any pressure or force).

Edit: the age of puberty varies from female to female. Some females reach puberty earlier than others. Thus it's not sensible to suggest that there should be an "age limit" to begin with.

Twisted bastard.
So you think it's okay as long as the girl accepts:ohlord:
Females must first reach adulthood before making decisions such as those you dirty goat f*cking idiot.

IMG_20160629_041225_edit.png

IMG_20160629_041244_edit.png

I think you guys forgot in Ancient Rome it was very common to marry girls at young age.
Could it be that people maybe matured fast and at young age both mentally and physically in ancient times.
It's not uncommon to for example hear of teenaged commanders from those times.
:mjdontkno::hmm:

Hafez

VIP
Why in those times and not now? What has changed?
There's a concept called 'urf which translates to "customs". It's generally recommended that one does not deviate from the customs of his people so long as these customs do not contradict the laws of Islam. Btw, if it's permissible to engage your young daughter to a suitor, it doesn't mean that it's compulsory. If a father prefers to wait until his daughter is well in to her adulthood before marrying her off, he may do so. @Zak Jingo is not committing a sin if that's what he inclines to. It's literally something that's mubah (permitted) not waajib.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Minimum age is 15 for women and men.

I'm tired of atheist and their obsessions with pedophilia.

Western morality is at an all time low that there are very few things seen as immoral, one of them is pedophilia. Soon I suspect, within 10-15 years pedophilia or child love will be seen as normal.

You'll move on to how immoral muslims are for using too much water or some other nonsensical thing. The harassment will never end.

Europeans use to view islam and Muslims as lascivious, today we're uptight prudes. Western morals are forever changing. I don't understand people who base their beliefs on what's right and wrong on trends.

If something's moral it was moral 100 years ago and it's moral today.

Hafez

VIP

Twisted bastard.
Females must first reach adulthood before making decisions such as those you dirty goat f*cking idiot.
What's your definition of "adulthood"? Wallahi I've seen 12 year old girls that are incredibly mature and capable of making decisions while on the other hand, I've also seen 30 year old women that are literally borderline retarded and cannot make a decision whatsoever.

Why are you using foul language? By Allah, you would not use this kind of language to my face.

Hafez

VIP
Minimum age is 15 for women and men.

I'm tired of atheist and their obsessions with pedophilia.

Western morality is at an all time low that there are very few things seen as immoral, one of them is pedophilia. Soon I suspect, within 10-15 years pedophilia or child love will be seen as normal.

You'll move on to how immoral muslims are for using too much water or some other nonsensical thing. The harassment will never end.

Europeans use to view islam and Muslims as lascivious, today we're uptight prudes. Western morals are forever changing. I don't understand people who base their beliefs on what's right and wrong on trends.

If something's moral it was moral 100 years ago and it's moral today.

"And test the orphans [in their abilities] until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them sound judgement, release their property to them. And do not consume it excessively and quickly, [anticipating] that they will grow up. And whoever, [when acting as guardian], is self-sufficient should refrain [from taking a fee]; and whoever is poor - let him take according to what is acceptable. Then when you release their property to them, bring witnesses upon them. And sufficient is Allah as Accountant." 4:6

The word used is بلغوا which comes from بلغ. The legal age in Shafi'i fiqh (I.e. When someone is considered بالغ) is 15 years of age. This is generally considered the "marriageable age" because girls usually would have reached puberty and the age of discernment at 15.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Twisted bastard.
Calling him a goat fucker is clearly crossing the line you c*nt. You have to understand way back in the fucking day when they're weren't schools no shit, no nothing, most people would marry very young because they're wasn't much to do and it was the absolute norm for both genders. Now that people have more oppurtunities, more intelligence, the oppurtunities to grow more people have a gained a different perspective. There was no boyfriend, no girlfriend, buffoon fuckery; but having puberty doesn't necesarily mean that the person is sound and mature, even then your body is still developing but in today's era I wouldn't find it proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts