NISA arrest Ahmed Madoobe family member

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I back RX to have out populate tiny Darood in all those places.

If only HG and RX could sort out our issues.
Rx is majority of Gedo. And if we don't gain our representation soon we will take it back by xoog. Raxanweyn ain't being sidelined in Gedo no more.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Rx is majority of Gedo. And if we don't gain our representation soon we will take it back by xoog. Raxanweyn ain't being sidelined in Gedo no more.
Go ahead, how much more time will it take? There are more Reer Siyaad Xuseen in Beledhawo than all of raxanweyn in Gedo. We will see, everything will be the same.

Hiraab land and property is in Benadir Galmudug and Middle Shabelle.

Who told an Abgaal to try collecting his family and make a clan meeting in Kismayo? When he knows thats not allowed.
View attachment 290973
I remember this same guy from a few months back. Claiming land area and starting false disputes is the Hawiye M.O. I’d rather they be deported then start a new mess with reer unuka leh
Smelling like cambuulo iyo xaar astaghfirullah I just know it smell crazy in there

Madoobe has no power to touch Mudulood farmers in Jubaland because he doesn’t control that land Shabaab does. Regardless OG are playing a dangerous game. There are a lot of Ethio-Somalis living in Xamar

Ethio-Somalis? Last time I checked, everyone of Somali ethnicity is entitled to a Somali citizenship. And that 'Ethiopian' label goes away the moment you enter the border of Somalia :drakekidding:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Ethio-Somalis? Last time I checked, everyone of Somali ethnicity is entitled to a Somali citizenship. And that 'Ethiopian' label goes away the moment you enter the border of Somalia :drakekidding:
Nah as long as your native deegan is in Ethiopia, you are considered Ethio-Somali. Most ethio somalis actually come to xamar with Ethiopian passports and don’t even apply for Somali citizenship, so they’re easy to root out.

Btw none of this is a aimed at Gherri koombe, just a warning to the dhoqon branch of dooro that if things get bad they have more to loose than we do

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Nah as long as your native deegan is in Ethiopia, you are considered Ethio-Somali. Most ethio somalis actually come to xamar with Ethiopian passports and don’t even apply for Somali citizenship, so they’re easy to root out.

Btw none of this is a aimed at Gherri koombe, just a warning to the dhoqon branch of dooro that if things get bad they have more to loose than we do
You are born a citizen you apply for forms of ID and we dont need Dameerland for that what a low iq threat :heh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wallahi there are way more ogaden in xamar. we can always one up, even mudane barre will not be spared.
So you think the Hutus in Nairobi with no I.Ds are safe as well ? Don’t make us go after your ape clan cus we don’t have beef with you as of now

Last edited:
Ogaden 2, Hutu 1

:banderas:

IMG_5729.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts