NISA arrest Ahmed Madoobe family member

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Do we not have the right to defend our farms and properties :hmm:
Hiraab land and property is in Benadir Galmudug and Middle Shabelle.

Who told an Abgaal to try collecting his family and make a clan meeting in Kismayo? When he knows thats not allowed.
2A53ACB1-E50D-4851-921A-2595ABF7BF59.jpeg

I remember this same guy from a few months back. Claiming land area and starting false disputes is the Hawiye M.O. I’d rather they be deported then start a new mess with reer unuka leh

Who told an Abgaal to try collecting his family and make a clan meeting in Kismayo? When he knows thats not allowed.
View attachment 290973
I remember this same guy from a few months back. Claiming land area and starting false disputes is the Hawiye M.O. I’d rather they be deported then start a new mess with reer unuka leh
This shows xamar is more free than other cities. There was a sade clan meeting just last month. also absame community do gathering in hotels.

If this gets out of hand which I doubt it will, it will affect you guys more than us. Ogaden have far more business in Banadir compared to us in kismaayo. There are a lot of OG coming to xamar for study and work since Hamza barre’s appointment. Seen some nice looking women with ogadenia bracelets in lido beach :banderas:

View attachment 290973

This guy was shown mercy by being deported peacefully when he should have instead been whipped and hanged. Imagine how arrogant he was to even think about holding Shurunshur Samaale conferences calling for war against Jubaland state

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
This shows xamar is more free than other cities. There was a sade clan meeting just last month. also absame community do gathering in hotels.

If this gets out of hand which I doubt it will, it will affect you guys more than us. Ogaden have far more business in Banadir compared to us in kismaayo. There are a lot of OG coming to xamar for study and work since Hamza barre’s appointment. Seen some nice looking women with ogadenia bracelets in lido beach :banderas:
that will affect the legitimacy of the somali goverment and who's already was based on qabil but now it will come to light, this will affect every aspect of somalia this will not end well

wallahi there are way more ogaden in xamar. we can always one up, even mudane barre will not be spared.

We can say the same thing about Nairobi & Ethiopia. the Xaraan businesses you’ve created by looting all of Somalia will face Arson. You can attack people but we will go after all your Shirkads. That brings more pain than killing 🤣🤣

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

This probably ends here we deported our troublemaker and Hawiyes are saving face with an unverified story of a guard being temporarily ‘detained’.

Both sides can live with that.
wallahi there are way more ogaden in xamar. we can always one up, even mudane barre will not be spared.
Sure buddy.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is good. Who does Axmed Madoobe think he is to tarxiil a Somali from Somali land. More OGs need to be locked up in xamar for this

Trending

Latest posts