Nikkah without strings attached

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tekniko was kidding but there is some truth to this stereotype. Many Farah bachelors and those with wives abroad, especially the more Somali type, seek out low maintenance Single Mothers to satisfy their need for a lover in a Xalal manner and a mother figure who cooks, cleans for them etc. If an exchange is mutually beneficial, let them be!

It is a tough world out there for these poor lonesome souls who dine on oily Maqaxi food with no woman to attend to their halal carnal and worldly needs. My heart goes out to them whenever I catch a glimpse of their poorly ironed shirts and malnourished Luugo Baasto frames. This one goes out to them:

I think its a win win, these single mother Halimos need love too. And Faarax needs some anjeero and beer and laundry done. Shoutout to all the single mothers helping these brothers out they are a godsent :rejoice:

Would any of you men accept your daughter to be treated like this.

Nobody asks your permission
No marriage announcement
No gifts
He comes to your daughter for sex, that is it.
If she has children, nobody knows who their father is.

And this is supposed to be halal?

Ok.

The whole point of announcing marriage is the accountability factor that comes with the event being known to many in the community.

Somalis say: "What you hide will hide you as well(meaning will isolate you)". Somalis have the gift for accurate sayings based on their keen observation.

Most often we take advantage of women's vulnerability to satisfy our ego/desire without a plan for commitment in return for their sacrifice/love.

Unfortunately, there are many women who don't care about norms and sustainability and want to have sex without strings attached just like the guys. This then diminishes the value of marriage and commitments. You can observe this phenomenon in western countries where they convinced women to live with their boyfriends for years on end without expectations. Literal victims who are either proud of this arrangement and not knowing any better, or are held hostage by hope of proposal down the road coming from a man who is getting getting free sex anytime he wants, and who can walk away from these women anytime on a whim. Sad situation indeed.

Wtf is a no strings attached nikah? These horny cave dwelling converts, Desis and Arabs have become too much and are playing around with the deen to suit their desires.

If you make special clauses before a nikah that both parties agree to, like not living in the same home, splitting finances, etc. The nikah is still a nikah, not this NSN bullshit. Also, a NSN would have to be hidden from family, as no wali would except his daughter getting marriage with no safety net and the fact that she may be divorce within a few months once the couple get tired of each other. Marriage is for creating lifelong unities and happy, healthy families.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This reminds me of young ladies during my Uni days who told me they took it up the anus because, you know, that means they're still virgins and it's "xalaal" in a sense. Cos, you know, god works in technicalities.

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

I propose one UK SS member sign up for the app and report back their findings. I would put myself forward but I'm too busy on the popular dating app grindr, although my preference is busted it seems as I keep matching with only men...

Season 3 Wow GIF by Law & Order

This reminds me of young ladies during my Uni days who told me they took it up the anus because, you know, that means they're still virgins and it's "xalaal" in a sense. Cos, you know, god works in technicalities.

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Michael Richards Yes GIF

I know that this is the case with Lebo chicks over here in Australia

Why would any Muslim woman join a hookup app to look for Muslim men? Especially older and divorced?
Muslim men are selfish in bed and half the time are arguing for their right to rape their wife. The vast majority of Muslim women get married for societal acceptance, financial and to have children.

Absolutely no way a financially independent woman would do that. It’s actually laughable.

it’ll be even worse than Muzmatch where it’ll be full of men, gay men and trannies.

Any father that would say yes to their daughter entering such a marriage failed her. I understand some people only care for the intimacy part in a marriage, but there is more cons in such a marriage. What happens if he gets his wife pregnant? Would he not giver her any financial support cause that was not in the agreement big yikes

Why would any Muslim woman join a hookup app to look for Muslim men? Especially older and divorced?
Muslim men are selfish in bed and half the time are arguing for their right to rape their wife. The vast majority of Muslim women get married for societal acceptance, financial and to have children.

Absolutely no way a financially independent woman would do that. It’s actually laughable.

it’ll be even worse than Muzmatch where it’ll be full of men, gay men and trannies.

So basically a non-Muslim men baa kugu aasa. Is that right?

Trending