Not open for further replies.
mohamed-hirsi-morgan.jpg

this brudda was chillin in nairobi last time i heard

wars

Inhermouth
:gucciwhat::farmajoyaab::mjlol::russ::dead:
The true Darood lion's legacy:
Somalia-Civil-War.jpg

1.With one bullet killing both the democratically elected president and Somalia's future.

2.Losing a war with Ethiopia when he had every possible advantage god could give him and wasting 40K somali young mens lives because he was geopolitically blind.

3.Creating an economy that relies on foreign aid.

4.Starting a brutal civil war within the sandcastle of foreign aid that was Somalia.

5.The dead of 500,000 Somalis from every corner of Somalia.

6.Running away to his Nigerian boyfriend when foreign aid was cut.

Ziyad-Barre.jpg

7.Died from anus cancer while taking a dump in a Nigerian toilet.
x0WFxL8.jpg

8.His boyfriends troops,AMISOM are now occupying Somalia.
IMG_364530-B0BBAF-914B34-4FD0C6-F4DA05-B191B5.jpg

9.Made Somalia a laughing stock across the world.
5tNpuV1.gif

10.Became Somalilands stepping stone to prosperity.
giphy.gif

Are you just going to copy and paste? LOL

You imbecile isaaq.

Your brothers are honest.They show their true colors.They don't dance around and act with fake Somalinimo like most of you from the south.:salute:
your awoowes were lap dogs for cadaans when niggaz were karbaashing cadaan and their lackeys

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Your brothers are honest.They show their true colors.They don't dance around and act with fake Somalinimo like most of you from the south.:salute:

I'm not from the south. Unless you consider north-central Somalia south, which in that case, sure, i'm from the south. Not that it matters though.

Do you honestly believe that if we interviewed random Somalis and asked them if we should go to war with SL, the majority would answer yes? I think most Somalis are sick of wars at this point.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
:liberaltears: talk about fake somalinimo when you said you wanted to burburi somalia:liberaltears:
I said if Somalia invades and comes for Somaliland the end result will be like the 80's and the 90's where the powerfull Federal Goverment of Somalia collapsed after a fight with a tiny militia.

The first post on this thread that I was responding to was legit saying "We are going to come for your Somaliland with our new Turkey and Qatar trained SNA":dead:

Its not Somaliland that wants to fight and invade Somalia.But Somalia who wants to fight and invade Somaliland because they claim the land as their own.:comeon:

wars

Inhermouth
I'm not from the south. Unless you consider north-central Somalia south, which in that case, sure, i'm from the south. Not that it matters though.

Do you honestly believe that if we interviewed random Somalis and asked them if we should go to war with SL, the majority would answer yes? I think most Somalis are sick of wars at this point.
Brother... you are a Pro Somali Wayn I can sense it. But some times hate needs to be abolished and isaaq people are full of hatred and therefore need to be annihilated.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Brother... you are a Pro Somali Wayn I can sense it. But some times hate needs to be abolished and isaaq people are full of hatred and therefore need to be annihilated.

I disagree. Waste of resources, and wouldn't solve a thing. I think we should focus on making Somalia the best it can be. Forget about SL. They may or may not rejoin in the future, doesn't matter. The world won't recognize them either way.

Zero

Somaliland patriot

Anything outside the borders of Somaliland is the South for the Somaliland goverment.You are part of Somalia and under the influence of FGS.

Your brothers in his thread say otherwise though.The first comment in this thread is legit "Somaliland we are coming for you":dead: And the representative of Somalia's citizens,the FGS, have been picking a fight with the Somaliland goverment for years.Hell you should have seen their anger and cuqdad over the DP World port deal.If they had control in xamar and a strong army they would have started a fight with the Somaliland army.:comeon:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Anything outside the borders of Somaliland is the South for the Somaliland goverment.You are part of Somalia and under the influence of FGS.

Your brothers in his thread say otherwise though.The first comment in this thread is legit "Somaliland we are coming for you":dead: And the representative of Somalia's citizens,the FGS, have been picking a fight with the Somaliland goverment for years.Hell you should have seen their anger and cuqdad over the DP World port deal.If they had control in xamar and a strong army they would have started a fight with the Somaliland army.:comeon:

You honestly believe that Somali politicians represent the will of the people. :gucciwhat:

wars

Inhermouth
I said if Somalia invades and comes for Somaliland the end result will be like the 80's and the 90's where the powerfull Federal Goverment of Somalia collapsed after a fight with a tiny militia.

The first post on this thread that I was responding to was legit saying "We are going to come for your Somaliland with our new Turkey and Qatar trained SNA":dead:

Its not Somaliland that wants to fight and invade Somalia.But Somalia who wants to fight and invade Somaliland because they claim the land as their own.:comeon:

We don’t give a shit about the land, in fact if we could make you and the land disappear from the face of the planet we would’ve ong time ago, but unfortunately we are unable able to do so at the moment.

So we’re just going to annihilate you guys and use your land is your burial ground consider that a Somalinimo Courtesy.

DRACO

VIP
We don’t give a shit about the land, in fact if we could make you and the land disappear from the face of the planet we would’ve ong time ago, but unfortunately we are unable able to do so at the moment.

So we’re just going to annihilate you guys and use your land is your burial ground consider that a Somalinimo Courtesy.
delusion ridden somalian:mjlol::comeon:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You honestly believe that Somali politicians represent the will of the people. :gucciwhat:
Most definitely not.With how incompetent and corrupt the FGS has been for decades.They don't care about xamar nor Somalia.But your brothers on this side always support the FGS,whorship them and are always warmongering about invading Somaliland with their new Turkey and Qatar trained SNA puppets.:comeon:

Just read the latest comment by @wars about wiping us out from the face of the earth. :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts