NEW Pictures of the Turkish Trained Somali Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
I know you will scream genocide, and run back to your daddy Ethiopia but no amount of amxar aids will avail you.

My hawiye soldiers are fierce and out for isaaq blood. You dirty scumbag.
Come.You will be blown away.:lolbron:
IMG_F02711-71399B-3690EC-9B75CA-6D88A1-0373DB.jpg

wars

Inhermouth
coward. SL Army will capture up to mogadishu.
RUSSIA&UAE is going to arm&train our army. wallahi iyo billahi you guys are fricking doomed.

Russia&UAE kulahaa, walhi you people are desperate. What are you going to offer the Russians? They most definitely don’t need isaaq harlots. So it better be ur ass.

HAHA

Zero

Somaliland patriot
coward. SL Army will capture up to mogadishu.
RUSSIA&UAE is going to arm&train our army. wallahi iyo billahi you guys are fricking doomed.
Mudane Draco,when we are done with Somalia the battle will be turned into a movie called Braveheart 2.:pachah1:
may1-400x300.png

wars

Inhermouth
Mudane Draco,when we are done with Somalia the battle will be turned into a movie called Braveheart 2.:pachah1:
may1-400x300.png

Cute outfit, are you planning to do your ritual dance for the Russians and hope they may like it?

My goodness, we will abandon our campaign of genocide, if you dance for us.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Isaaq never took over my territory :chrisfreshhah: you weren't laughing when niggas was gettin blown away in '88 by Aabe siyaad
We never took any territory outside of our borders.We aren't some bloodthirsty savages.The Somaliland armed forces exists for self defence.Not to invade countries.:dead:

We never took any territory outside of our borders.We aren't some bloodthirsty savages.The Somaliland armed forces exists for self defence.Not to invade countries.:dead:
:ulyin:you were gloating about destroying somalia lmao try face wagardhac brudda they have a history of violence not being dabadhilif cry babies:chrisfreshhah:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
:ulyin:you were gloating about destroying somalia lmao try face wagardhac brudda they have a history of violence not being dabadhilif cry babies:chrisfreshhah:
Yeah.The og comment I was responding to was talking about this new Turkey and Qatar trained SNA invading and coming for Somaliland.You think the fighting won't effect Somalia like it did in the 1980's? :dead:

wars

Inhermouth

You isaaqs never seize to amaze me. You have mastered science of self-deception.

wars

Inhermouth
Yeah.The og comment I was responding to was talking about this new Turkey and Qatar trained SNA invading and coming for Somaliland.You think the fighting won't effect Somalia like it did in the 1980's? :dead:

We will not send a single landeere, we have hawiye in abundance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending