New partnership in JL to compensate D&M for their loss of lower Shabelle!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rahanweyn and Marehan are the most dominant clans in JL, a foreigner from Garoowe is “mayor” of Kismaayo today. Not even a Reer Waamo Harti lol.

Marehan arent going anywhere because Kismaayo unukuh leh, JL is our land.

KDF wont stay forever and as soon as ajnabi troops leave a sea of Marehan will encompass it.

The Unholy Alliance between Kab iyo Lax and the mooryaan HAG too cut off Gedo from Kismaayo will fail, that is guaranteed.

SL relased this dangerous looking terrorist "from prison" to lead Al Shabaab. Ahmed Diiriye has transferred authority to his assasinated Dir Cousin Abdallah Nadiir over his ill-health so now this Isaaq merciless looking terrorist is a candidate to lead Al shabaab.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Rahanweyn and Marehan are the most dominant clans in JL, a foreigner from Garoowe is “mayor” of Kismaayo today. Not even a Reer Waamo Harti lol.

KDF wont stay forever and as soon as ajnabi troops leave a sea of Marehan will encompass it.

The Unholy Alliance between Kab iyo Lax and the mooryaan HAG too cut off Gedo from Kismaayo will fail, that is guaranteed.
The mayor was born in Kismaayo. Adiga you are a reer dalal from Cabudwaaq and here you are talking about cadaalo daro and things you have no idea about.

we gonna be watching the grand finale battle of the southern daroods over kismaayo in 4k. Can’t wait for the showdown

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
By that time, South central Somalia will be cleansed of AS and we gonna be watching the grand finale battle of the southern daroods over kismaayo in 4k. Can’t wait for the showdown

He need ur help to fight Majerteeen konfur like 1999 walalaha galgadud

Gaadsan is a jilib of Biimaal so there is no difference same like Murusade and Karanle.

Juuje was Gaadsan he entered Irrir Alliance with Sheikh Ali Jimale and Cigaal

Ok Arab is surre
Nigga, you are spouting shit again.

Juuje was Qubeys Surre, not Gaadsan. I am very familiar with his History as our families were acquainted. He hails from the Fiqi Cumar who mostly left Hiiraan by the beginning of the 20th century. He represented Baay in the elections as the Bohol Garas/Qooney area he hailed from was part of Baay then. This is his History, listen and learn.

Al Shabaab had two Isaaq amirs(Ismael Arale ahd Godane) and one Dir(Ahmed Diriye) Abdullahi Nadir who got assassinated recently by the US was his successor and now the Isaaq Adan bidco sent by SL to lead the terrorist group so it's not secret. having said that, we r talking about the political Irirism wich united all against Daarood but Isaaq is a foreigner in Hawiyeland and Hawiye is foreigner in Isaaq land therefore we are at war with Al Dir Al Shabaab i live in UK and majority of Isaaqs are sympathize with Al Dir Shabaab even Buur Madow called them their State

we even know Djibouti forces in Hiiraan being at peace with Al Shabaab wich is one of the reasons why we have macawisley. in Jicibow war we called the Djiboutians to shell Al Shabaab in one of the mountains with their "PM missiles" but "they missed it"
unlike of other Amisom Djibouti is in defense position they don't participate in war. there is secret dir Deal between the two to keep Djibouti safe. since 2014 based on Dir recommendations after the Kabhanley war. Djibouti hasn't trained the army it can't even build the Baladweyne airport and our police is strained by Burundi in Jowhar when its paid by the UNPS who has his Hirshabelle office in Baladweyne!

This is utter diarrhea man. There is no evidence whatsoever that Abdullahi (Yare) Nadir was Dir apart from social media posts saying he was Isaaq. The only non-social media article I have come across has him listed as Duduble.

ABY.PNG

This is from the the ICG by the way. https://www.refworld.org/pdfid/53ad17b44.pdf

AS is not waging a proxy war at the behest of some nefarious Somaliland/Djiboutian/Dir wacko conspiracy theory. Heck wasn't AS attacking Qubeys Surre Dir in Bacaadweyne a couple of years ago? If it served the interests of a certain clan, why attack their own?

Q2.PNG

Furthermore, the Isaaq Boqor Buurmadow was having banter when he made those comments in a meeting with Surre clansmen in Xamar. The FGS Minister Cabdillahi Carab and the former Attorney General are standing next to him, only an idiot would assume he was making pro-AS comments when government officials are standing right next to him.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Has KDF ever fought Marexaan?
By that time, South central Somalia will be cleansed of AS and we gonna be watching the grand finale battle of the southern daroods over kismaayo in 4k. Can’t wait for the showdown

Marexaan are only capable of colonizing Xamar.

We had our finale and Team Captain Turki alongside Man Of The Match Madoobe had a flawless victory.

If Somalis said let Ogaden and Marehan go ahead to ahead no Kenyans or Ethiopians involved. I would be doing the Jalle dance in Afmadow in no time. They supposedly “rule” JL but can’t send troops to Gedo. If I’m in Kismayo no one is banning me from Ogaden territory, I’ll be there :mjlaugh:

If Somalis said let Ogaden and Marehan go ahead to ahead no Kenyans or Ethiopians involved. I would be doing the Jalle dance in Afmadow in no time. They supposedly “rule” JL but can’t send troops to Gedo. If I’m in Kismayo no one is banning me from Ogaden territory, I’ll be there :mjlaugh:
lol delusions! You can't even choose your own reps in Gedo and you are dreaming about afmadow. That's the biggest reason why you'll also be under ogaden, it's because you overestimate your power, and I am using that very generously because you have no power anywhere in Somalia. I notice you guys mention ogaden a lot online when in reality you are taking a hard karbash from a small percentage of the ogaden clan.

lol delusions! You can't even choose your own reps in Gedo and you are dreaming about afmadow. That's the biggest reason why you'll also be under ogaden, it's because you overestimate your power, and I am using that very generously because you have no power anywhere in Somalia. I notice you guys mention ogaden a lot online when in reality you are taking a hard karbash from a small percentage of the ogaden clan.
Come to Gedo or I’ll come to Afmadow, there’s no other way out of this situation.

Come to Gedo or I’ll come to Afmadow, there’s no other way out of this situation.
I already did.

This is gedo, and I see no kdf lol. you losers dream about kismayo and use kdf as an excuses as to why you can't take it, meanwhile you can't even stop my aweoowe ina Maxamed Islam from Gedo, and all he brought was 50 ogaden guys. The "mighty" marehan clan couldn't stop him from coming to their sacred home turf and pick the 16 reps for the Gedo and all you could do was watch. get outta here man! You know deep down you are not match for ogaden without leveraging a Somali government for which you are the president.
Axmed-Madoobe.jpg

Nigga, you are spouting shit again.

Juuje was Qubeys Surre, not Gaadsan. I am very familiar with his History as our families were acquainted. He hails from the Fiqi Cumar who mostly left Hiiraan by the beginning of the 20th century. He represented Baay in the elections as the Bohol Garas/Qooney area he hailed from was part of Baay then. This is his History, listen and learn.

This is utter diarrhea man. There is no evidence whatsoever that Abdullahi (Yare) Nadir was Dir apart from social media posts saying he was Isaaq. The only non-social media article I have come across has him listed as Duduble.

View attachment 243819

This is from the the ICG by the way. https://www.refworld.org/pdfid/53ad17b44.pdf

AS is not waging a proxy war at the behest of some nefarious Somaliland/Djiboutian/Dir wacko conspiracy theory. Heck wasn't AS attacking Qubeys Surre Dir in Bacaadweyne a couple of years ago? If it served the interests of a certain clan, why attack their own?

View attachment 243824

Furthermore, the Isaaq Boqor Buurmadow was having banter when he made those comments in a meeting with Surre clansmen in Xamar. The FGS Minister Cabdillahi Carab and the former Attorney General are standing next to him, only an idiot would assume he was making pro-AS comments when government officials are standing right next to him.
i don't need gaalo sources when i have HG sources who know Hassan Dahir's sister the wife of Nadiir this is now well known story among all hawiye.

"Cabdullaahi yare (Nadiir) Waa nin dir ah qeybta IT jaamacad Benadir jogi jiray 2001 -2005 Hadda ka hor Nagtiisa dilay xabd ku dhuftay hadda waxoo qabay yaraanka Reer daahir aweys"

Buurmadow was not joking he is prood of Al Shabaab Dir leadership. many Isaaqs see them like they avenging for them from "Xamar" and working to destabilize it until SL gets recognition. i don't want to argue for the sake of arguing so im out.

I already did.

This is gedo, and I see no kdf lol. you losers dream about kismayo and use kdf as an excuses as to why you can't take it, meanwhile you can't even stop my aweoowe ina Maxamed Islam from Gedo, and all he brought was 50 ogaden guys. The "mighty" marehan clan couldn't stop him from coming to their sacred home turf and pick the 16 reps for the Gedo and all you could do was watch. get outta here man! You know deep down you are not match for ogaden without leveraging a Somali government for which you are the president.
View attachment 243850
No it isn’t saxib, the last time you sent troops to Gedo I captured them all. Try again :dead:

i don't need gaalo sources when i have HG sources who know Hassan Dahir's sister the wife of Nadiir this is now well known story among all hawiye.

"Cabdullaahi yare (Nadiir) Waa nin dir ah qeybta IT jaamacad Benadir jogi jiray 2001 -2005 Hadda ka hor Nagtiisa dilay xabd ku dhuftay hadda waxoo qabay yaraanka Reer daahir aweys"

Buurmadow was not joking he is prood of Al Shabaab Dir leadership. many Isaaqs see them like they avenging for them from "Xamar" and working to destabilize it until SL gets recognition. i don't want to argue for the sake of arguing so im out.

Even if Nadir is Dir for arguments sake, weren't the AS militias that burnt your towns, destroyed your wells, stole your livestock, killed your folk over the past three months not mainly from the clans that neighbour you and RX/Bantu conscripts?

I mean having current Dir leadership does not allow you to ignore the obvious fact that non-Dir Southerners dominate AS, be it in leadership positions or footsoldiers. Or that the founding leadership of AS was Hawiye and so are some of its top leaders such as Nine Lives Cali Dheere (Murusade), HeWhoPrayedWithShoes (Abgaal), Karate Adeer Mahad (Habargidir)................

Moreover, on somnet, weren't you the one who used to bash Hawiye because their AS supporters were attacking you from Aden Yabal and Wabxo? You jump from one victim narrative to the other.

You want to defeat AS in your clan's case, then start with your neighbours in Western Hiiraan, Eastern Galgadud and adjacent areas of Middle Shabelle where AS has local support due to more than a decade of brainwashing the young who are now steeped in AS ideology.

Peddling an intellectually bankrupt FobBook conspiracy theory that Somaliland, Djibouti or some sort of Dir Clerical Illuminati are making Southern Somalis sacrifice themselves at the altar of Somaliland Ictiraf will not bring about AS's demise.

Last edited:
Even if Nadir is Dir for arguments sake, weren't the AS militias that burnt your towns, destroyed your wells, stole your livestock, killed your folk over the past three months not mainly from the clans that neighbour you and Eelays conscripts?

I mean having current Dir leadership does not allow you to ignore the obvious fact that non-Dir Southerners dominate AS, be it in leadership positions or footsoldiers. Or that the founding leadership of AS was Hawiye and so are some of its top leaders such as Nine Lives Cali Dheere (Murusade), HeWhoPrayedWithShoes (Abgaal), Karate Adeer Mahad (Habargidir)................

Moreover, on somnet, weren't you the one who used to bash Hawiye because their AS supporters were attacking you from Aden Yabal and Wabxo? You jump from one victim narrative to the other.

You want to defeat AS in your clan's case, then start with your neighbours in Western Hiiraan, Eastern Galgadud and adjacent areas of Middle Shabelle where AS has local support due to more than a decade of brainwashing the young who now are now steeped in AS ideology. Manufacturing a conspiracy theory that Somaliland or some sort of Dir Clerical Illuminati are making Southern Somalis sacrifice themselves at the altar of Somaliland Ictiraf will not bring about AS's demise.
i have said it many times that Al Shabaab is hawiye but the leadership is dir wich makes hard to start talks with them so Govt arming Hawiye against them is the right thing to do. Al Shabaab is a de-fecto Govt more powerful than the federal Govt. there was one Hawadle ganacsade in Xamar they called him asking to pay them $30k people told him don't go but he didn't listen they took the money and killed him for being Hawadle. this is not Taxes it's a money imposed on the ganacsato that their clans are at war with them so they can be left alone but they lied to them.

Majority of hawiye have accepted the Al Shabaab Govt so some have started now to break this taboo. much of gabacsatada have moved to more safer area like hotel Jaseera they refused to pay them, those in Bakaaro are now armed with pistols with the Govt's support so they can say No to them.

Last edited: