New partnership in JL to compensate D&M for their loss of lower Shabelle!

If they split Gedo From JL, we will see OG and D&M partnership as the two main clans. OG dominate lower Juba and D&M Middle Jubba you also have both of them in the two provinces. third group will be Hawiye/Samaale/Irir(Shiikhal, Gaaljecel, Cawramale, Dir) followed by Harti Daarood in other words JL will lose it's seemingly Daarood majority. Ahmed Madoobe will get extension in exchange of changing the parliament to suit the new partnership.
Constitution minister will visit soon Gedo along side with the internal security and Defence ministers he is tasked with the future status of Gedo. If Gedo is placed under the federal government, they will not see free MPs and it will be the end of it's politicians like Farmaajo as its mps will go for the sitting UPD.

Last edited:
A gift for Marehans in Gedo.

85109527_135024727993390_471210018914435072_n.jpeg

If they split Gedo From JL, we will see OG and D&M partnership as the two main clans. OG dominate lower Juba and D&M Middle Jubba you also have both of them in the two provinces. third group will be Hawiye/Samaale/Irir(Shiikhal, Gaaljecel, Cawramale, Dir) followed by Harti Daarood in other words JL will lose it's seemingly Daarood majority. Ahmed Madoobe will get extension in exchange of changing the parliament to suit the new partnership.
Constitution minister will visit soon Gedo along side with the internal security and Defence ministers he is tasked with the future status of Gedo. If Gedo is placed under the federal government, they will not see free MPs and it will be the end of it's politicians like Farmaajo as its mps will go for the sitting UPD.

Get that bull crap out of here

No amount of representation in Jubbaland will make up for D&M/KG losing Lower Shabeele. Lower Shabeele is the most valuable region in Koonfur Galbeed and maybe even in Somalia. It is is a region that combines having a river + Prime farming land as well as having a beautiful coastline with old coastal cities such as Baraawe/Marka/Gendershe. It also feeds Xamar meaning the taxes coming from it are immense and once Somalia becomes more stable Koonfur Galbeed state will be able to extract huge finances from there and use that to develop the state. Baraawe and Marka is also the future ports of Koonfur Galbeed in the future Inshallah so losing Lower Shabeele is not something D&M will let go that easily.

As for Gedo being cut from Jubbaland I dont see this happening. The people of Gedo main goal from my observation is to get to Kismaayo and become Jubbaland president so leaving Jubbaland would be a big loss. They also have bigger aspirations then Gedo by itself.

I see this as something that has been thought of in Xamar by HAG but in reality is not possible.

Why would I as a D&M trade Lower Shabeele for Jubbaland representation when I can keep Lower Shabeele (most Valuable KG Gobol) and at the same time fight to get my due representation in Jubbaland state? This would be the biggest L trade of in history lol.

No amount of representation in Jubbaland will make up for D&M/KG losing Lower Shabeele. Lower Shabeele is the most valuable region in Koonfur Galbeed and maybe even in Somalia. It is is a region that combines having a river + Prime farming land as well as having a beautiful coastline with old coastal cities such as Baraawe/Marka/Gendershe. It also feeds Xamar meaning the taxes coming from it are immense and once Somalia becomes more stable Koonfur Galbeed state will be able to extract huge finances from there and use that to develop the state. Baraawe and Marka is also the future ports of Koonfur Galbeed in the future Inshallah so losing Lower Shabeele is not something D&M will let go that easily.

As for Gedo being cut from Jubbaland I dont see this happening. The people of Gedo main goal from my observation is to get to Kismaayo and become Jubbaland president so leaving Jubbaland would be a big loss. They also have bigger aspirations then Gedo by itself.

I see this as something that has been thought of in Xamar by HAG but in reality is not possible.

Why would I as a D&M trade Lower Shabeele for Jubbaland representation when I can keep Lower Shabeele (most Valuable KG Gobol) and at the same time fight to get my due representation in Jubbaland state? This would be the biggest L trade of in history lol.

Give up the act, you are Marehan with an Eelaay nigis on. You can barely contain your Marehan rage and deranged thirst for Kismaayo.

A true Eelaay would come on here and scream about owning all 6 regions. That's what the 6 stars on the flag represent by the way. Fun fact to add to your sheegad profile.

Give up the act, you are Marehan with an Eelaay nigis on. You can barely contain your Marehan rage and deranged thirst for Kismaayo.

A true Eelaay would come on here and scream about owning all 6 regions. That's what the 6 stars on the flag represent by the way. Fun fact to add to your sheegad profile.
Can you not see my profile picture. What do you think that represents. Showing the 6 regions and the different Gobols.

Second of all when have I ever not claimed the 6 regions of Koonfur Galbeed. When im speaking about Marehan and how they want Kismaayo im talking from what I have observed not my personal opinion.

Let’s put it this way. Whether you like it or not Gedo is a Darood province shared between Ogaden & Marehan tribe. No matter the amount of political differences we have Gedo is rightfully going to remain under Jubbaland.

Do not take these conspiracy theories seriously
If Gedo did not split under Farmaajo it surely will not split under HSM

even if there is .1 percent chance that west Gedo secedes it will only negatively impact Farmaajo’s tribe

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Gedoland had a good relationship with the previous regime much like KG, GM and Hirshabelle, if HSM doesn't put his best foot forward he can f*ck off. There is no dictating, I don't know why Sahal thinks a Hawiyo man can dictate to MX man, is he high or something.

Laagite

Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±ΩˆΩˆΨ―ΩŠ
No Warsangeli fought Cawrmale we're one and the same, where tf is this fake news coming from.

2020 Xalwo Kismaayo owner Cabdullahi Sheekh Nur was in Kismaayo delivering money to his subclan Cismaan ibraahim (Warsangeli).

At 0:23 business man cabdullahi sheekh nur mentions Cismaan Ibrahiim and 8:46 recepients mentioning their clan Cismaan Ibrahim iyo waxaas, and 14:00 the businessman with his elder Axmed Islaan.

Bapo

AJ
No Warsangeli fought Cawrmale we're one and the same, where tf is this fake news coming from.

2020 Xalwo Kismaayo owner Cabdullahi Sheekh Nur was in Kismaayo delivering money to his subclan Cismaan ibraahim (Warsangeli).

At 0:23 business man cabdullahi sheekh nur mentions Cismaan Ibrahiim and 8:46 recepients mentioning their clan Cismaan Ibrahim iyo waxaas, and 14:00 the businessman with his elder Axmed Islaan.
Cawrmale isn't Warsangeli. Everyone knows this.

Sahal I know you’re trying karbash reer hunters but this won’t happen,JL will always be three gobol with absame in its leadership

Laagite

Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±ΩˆΩˆΨ―ΩŠ
They are Gardhere Samaale, everyone knows they aren't Warsangeli. Dad maa idinka dhamaaday?
Cawrmale are Warsangeli point blank, few people wildin on social media doesn't change the lineage. They live in Sanaag, Jubada Hoose and Dinsoor district.

Sanaag Cawrmales

Laagite

Ψ§Ω„Ψ―Ψ§Ψ±ΩˆΩˆΨ―ΩŠ
Whats the story of how Cawrmale joined Warsangeli? Genuinely.
They didn't join Waraangeli, they migrated to konfur over 500 years ago.

They used to rule Warsangeli with their brothers Riighaye together they were called Cismaan Ibraahim, until Cumar Ibrahim revolted and took over Laasqoray.

@DalsanJubiland knows their ex suldaan

Sahal I know you’re trying karbash reer hunters but this won’t happen,JL will always be three gobol with absame in its leadership
πŸ˜‚ don't shoot the messenger. if southern Daarood want to be one entity its up to them but so far OG PM and JL admin seem to support this because after Al Shabaab MX will be problem so they r suggesting to make xuduud for the two at Gedo borders. Hamza wants to replace Madobe so he is cleaning now the road for himself(stable JL) on the otherside, UPD wants to take the Gedo Seats by managing its elections.

Trending