Nature

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Man how I yearn for Somalia to look like this . Got my four wives (xalimos ) . Ones making some canjeelo outisde the other three putting grapes into my mouth while giving me massages.

View attachment 327170
Why all of them Xalimo why not 3 different ajnabi women and one Xalimo wife.

Why all of them Xalimo why not 3 different ajnabi women and one Xalimo wife.
Lol like concubines or some shit I wouldn’t mind that .
Having a beautiful xalimo helps feed into loving your country more or pride whereas ajnabi you’re somewhat indifferent.

Man how I yearn for Somalia to look like this . Got my four wives (xalimos ) . Ones making some canjeelo outisde the other three putting grapes into my mouth while giving me massages.

View attachment 327170
I mean if you fixed up a little homestead in the Cal Madow it would look similar

I mean if you fixed up a little homestead in the Cal Madow it would look similar
10D0D6CE-D47C-4939-89A1-145611979D65.gif

Since when do we have a part of Somalia that looks like Switzerland

I can’t expose myself too much on this forum but this financial road I’m on by the time I’m 23 I’ll be very well off ( completing my internship) . I’m genuinely serious about having four wives every five years marry one till I have all four
Good luck little bro. Your dad would be very proud.

George C Scott America GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somalia has beautiful green pockets even in the north like the hinterlands of the northwest or places like Cal Madow and the Nugaal Valley. We can use them as places to build off of and allow the grasslands and forests to spread. It's doable but would take a lot of time, money and motivation. You should look into miracle projects like the Loess Plateau and books like awoowe Masanobu's:

9GU6aau.jpeg

Or ideas like Allan Savory's and animal farming methods like Joel Salatin's. It's my ultimate ambition to someday see Somali became a wide expanse of rich grasslands teeming with elephants, giraffes, african buffalo, horses, camels and even completely foreign animals like bison. Become so rich in wild-game that many of our people do not even need to be pastoralists anymore but can merely be land stewards over these animals and live on the abundance of their fat and meat.

To see forests all over the mountainous areas and fish-farms dotting the coasts along with new rivers forming thanks to the enriched water-cycle from all the greenery, with those rivers teeming with the likes of salmon. I want our people to enjoy a green paradise someday. And it's not nearly as impossible as some of you think. Will just take a lot of work, time and investment.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts