My next house

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
So I an about to buy $14k land in America. Am about to order and install this Geo friendly dome house. I'm tired of apartment and townhouse life. I need to experience nature.

H29b8f15aec5644b9afa9e1e1ce34e4e5p.jpg_Q55.jpg
H8c1d63cde58944379a8397aa5c81455aP.jpg_Q55.jpg
Hec1c0de4286248799def1cdc9c8dec9dr.jpg_Q55.jpg
H653ca575c6764e81bdbdc85072686dbea.jpg_Q55.jpg
H660f9da2680e4deb90b9d0a140462265X.jpg_Q55.jpg

Attachments

• H68cdb2e42caa4579a1e8ac9d60733983b.jpg_Q55.jpg
    H68cdb2e42caa4579a1e8ac9d60733983b.jpg_Q55.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 118

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
This is such ugly architecture i have to say :mjlol: I also want to live in the outdoors but i want a chill farmhouse not a glass tent wtf.

Cerberus

VIP
This is such ugly architecture i have to say :mjlol: I also want to live in the outdoors but i want a chill farmhouse not a glass tent wtf.
It is modern style. There is also option for me to do Shipping container modern house. I will be taking part in building the shipping container house. The Geodesic house photos I shared above costs only $1800. Cheap. Shipping container home costs only $2k

Cerberus

VIP

Watch this video

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
It is modern style. There is also option for me to do Shipping container modern house. I will be taking part in building the shipping container house. The Geodesic house photos I shared above costs only $1800. Cheap. Shipping container home costs only $2k
SHIPPING CONTAINER?! Please love yourself walaal

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

It's cool, nayaa. It's like a modern Geeljire aqal. He's keeping alive ancient traditions. Cushites have been using domed mat-tents for thousands of years:

This is a very ignorant statement, abowe. Islam came to Somalis through trade and thus the manner in which it was adopted was very syncretic meaning a great part of the pre-Islamic culture was intermingled with the new religion and cultural influences. Frankly, the vast majority of Somali culture just 100 years ago was pretty much indigenous:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He is very correct. Somalis in the 1800s and early 1900s were still traditionally dressing no different from a Xabash in Ethiopia or a Beja in Sudan, using traditional Xeer law alongside the Sharia, using their own native calendar, believing in sacred trees, trials by fire, Ayaanle spirits, figures like Nidar and Huur, folktales like this, keeping alive material culture and burial customs like this, keeping dogs (yes) with their nomadic flocks and practicing all kinds of un-Islamic shirk on a daily basis.

Islam and Arabs had a very strong impact but Geeljires were not living in Bedouin goat-hair tents and still aren't to this day but in the domed mat-tents of Cushitic nomads like Bejas, Afars and even South-Cushitic influenced people like the Khoe-Khoe of South-Africa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Our native culture always remained. It has been more diluted in the last 30-60 years due to things like modernization and salafism but even so we aren't some Carab Iska dhalis people. To this day we have our own language, identity, heritage and culture like any other non-Arab Muslim people such as Desi, Turkic and Iranic Muslims. We are simply a native Horn, Cushitic people who adopted Islam along with some notable cultural influences from the Jazeera.

You insult your forebears with such statements.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Cool design, looks like an Igloo or an Amerindian tent.

For just 2k only? great investment! I'm considering to buy something like this in the near future!

Cerberus

VIP
What's the wildlife like where you brought the land? That tend looks a little filmsy walahi.
I may switch to Shipping container home that is harder. No bears but deer and cayottes. I wanna live in wilderness. Lots of green trees.

I may switch to Shipping container home that is harder. No bears but deer and cayottes. I wanna live in wilderness. Lots of green trees.
Just build a normal house that will appriciate in value instead of these weird "alternative" homes sxb lol. Besides, I heard there's a shit-ton of red tape with those containers.

Cerberus

VIP
Just build a normal house that will appriciate in value instead of these weird "alternative" homes sxb lol. Besides, I heard there's a shit-ton of red tape with those containers.
Ok I'll learn to build it myself.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
So you're gonna shit and shower outside cause I dont see and bathroom.

Composting toilets are the shit (pun intended). I've used mine for many years to help with farming. Little do the folks I give my dates and grapes know that part of the nutrients for that stuff has been Shimbiris manure. But I use everything I can get. If a chicken has been savaged by a fox despite the guard dogs I'll bury its carcass underneath the various plants I'm growing. If I have excess raw milk I'll drain it into the soil. Even eggshells get used for composting or buried directly in the soil. All wonderful nutrients for the plants.

Liban89

Maqal herder | Burco boodhweyn.

Hooy hooy watch your mouth, that is typical Aqal somali (somalis traditional architecture), I think @Usman is onto something here, he might not realize it, but his inner Geeljire is calling from within his chromosomes. 😁

Solar, ham radio, permaculture garden, xayn yar oo chicken ah, and a few alpacas for milk and meat to maintain the Geeljire physique cause you'll need it when shit hits the fan (they are almost camels), and you are set for life. Oh I forgot, you also need a native xaliimo for companionship, the late afternoon native buraanbur is soothing for the soul. Good luck.

Beautiful :banderas:
I might move to America and live the farm life. also, get a family with children that can help me on the farm maybe I get a guard dog as well.:banderas::banderas::banderas:
Do you guys think I could do this in Somalia?

Trending