My newphew 23andme result came back

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Why does 23andme list your nephew as 7% ethiopian/eritrean then lists Somali under it? Never seen that before
Because his maternal ayeeyo is barawaani that is where Pakistan&indian and Western Asia came from my side of the family is 100 percent somali
IMG_6861.jpeg

do you mind if i ask about the muse sultan qabiil? what cities do they live in? and are they the biggest clan under cisman maxamuud? i am muse sultan but my father grew up without his dad, doesnt remember much about him, other 3 grandparents of mine are abgaal. all he knew was his qabiil. im just curious.

Libaax-Joore

VIP
do you mind if i ask about the muse sultan qabiil? what cities do they live in? and are they the biggest clan under cisman maxamuud? i am muse sultan but my father grew up without his dad, doesnt remember much about him, other 3 grandparents of mine are abgaal. all he knew was his qabiil. im just curious.
What is ur father full name… I can trace his lineage all the way to muse sultan

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Soft hair is a somali trait stop saying indian hair you dumb madow
Majority of Somali have ja335r hair only few have soft hair,, his hair texture is closer to southeast Asian than it is to average Somali he got 1.5 percent from Southeast Asia and 2 percent from central Asian…. I ask him are u related to Indian 1 year ago before he did 23andme….

Trending

Latest posts