My friend is pregnant,is abortion permissible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Abortion is haram and immoral full stop. Why should that child be robbed at a chance of life due to her stupid mistakes?

She already committed major sin (Zina), and now she wants to follow it up with abortion?

Tell her to repent, keep the kid and take responsibility for your damn actions. If her parents kick her out, frankly she deserves it.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
imo abortions are only allowed in cases of rape. This was not rape she committed zina willingly.
She has to live with the consequences now. Her life is ruined. Somali parents will eventually come around but itll be 18 years later lol so shes on her own.

This is exactly why zina is forbidden. Look at all the unnecessary stress shes in now. Tell your friend to go to a sheikh and get advice btw why are you coming to some random somali site? I suspect your sheeko is fake:reallymaury: but if its not.....tell your little friend to deal with the consequences of her actions

To get pregnant with a bummy black guys baby of all people. Allaaa some people have no standards:tacky: why didnt you tell your friend to get a better man?

youre trash.
I heard abortion is allowed as long as the fetus is under 3 months. Anyway she fell in love with him because her ex Somalian husband was trash. This guy was working when she got with him. He spoiled her, bought her gifts and said the dates were amazing. Their chemistry was out of this world. She said he has the best personality, he compliments her all the time and is very affectionate

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Abortion is haram and immoral full stop. Why should that child be robbed at a chance of life due to her stupid mistakes?

She already committed major sin (Zina), and now she wants to follow it up with abortion?

Tell her to repent, keep the kid and take responsibility for your damn actions. If her parents kick her out, frankly she deserves it.
Abortion is not haram as long as the fetus is under three months. She is not keeping the baby, her dad will pay for the abortion

Last edited:
Somali women are free prostitutes :lolbron:

You even sell habesha children in brothels :faysalwtf:

Don’t you ppl have no shame? Kids for gods sake
D61A011F-C89A-45AA-B878-65DEF0C26BF6.jpeg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Hey you easy . My parents did raise a fantastic man. I have macho tendencies. I was raised with my brothers. Only got 2 sisters. But still I'm just speaking the truth. If you ever saw me. You would duck. And I do play hoops you . I am a student at my local Uni majoring on my bachelor's.

Why don't you get hobby?

You seem to be addicted on here. :mjkkk::mjlol:
Lol you are such a sissy. Too petty and y to be a macho man. You are the one with no hobby, cheerleading for that single mother. Focus on your studies and leave this toxic place, kid. I hope you marry a .

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So my Somalian friend just found out that she is 2 weeks pregnant. She is dating this African American guy. She works and goes to school. He does not work at the moment but just kicks with his home boys. She said she is not financially ready to be a mom and her family will kick her out for bringing them shame.

She wants to have abortion but isn’t sure if it’s permissible in Islam. I heard abortion is allowed as long as the fetus is under three months.

What does the Koran say about abortion ?

Qaasaro. Go for it. Why not. My aunt lives close to an abortion clinic., I see Xalimos every time sneaking in and out! Once my cousin even helped a group of Xalimos start their car after leaving their car lights on. nervously in haste i presume. My bro jump started their car and then they have the nerves to Shukaansi him! Absolutely unbelievable.

I heard abortion is allowed as long as the fetus is under 3 months. Anyway she fell in love with him because her ex Somalian husband was trash. This guy was working when she got with him. He spoiled her, bought her gifts and said the dates were amazing. Their chemistry was out of this world. She said he has the best personality, he compliments her all the time and is very affectionate

That sentence dont make sense:draketf: so she fell in love with this bummy black dude cause her ex husband was trash? Since her AA man is encouraging her to get this abortion thats against her deen is he not trash as well ( dont try to say hes thinking about her, hes trynna escape responsibility) your friend has trash horrendous taste in men. So you just watched her go from qashin guy to qashin guy then? youre trash. :kodaksmiley:

LOOOOLL naayadha this girl was bribed with gifts :dead1: men are shayaadeen.

abaayos STAY WOKE :fredo:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also what happened to using condoms??? Seriously. If u r going to be a dhi.lo might as well use some castle protected gate! Its sad to be a sinner and dumb at the same time

Qaasaro. Go for it. Why not. My aunt lives close to an abortion clinic., I see Xalimos every time sneaking in and out! Once my cousin even helped a group of Xalimos start their car after leaving their car lights on. nervously in haste i presume. My bro jump started their car and then they have the nerves to Shukaansi him! Absolutely unbelievable.
First funny thing youve said. good job.:ehh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Also what happened to using condoms??? Seriously. If u r going to be a dhi.lo might as well use some castle protected gate! Its sad to be a sinner and dumb at the same time
They used a condom but it broke.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well today world, pregnancy is not your only worry. HIV AIDS should worry everyone.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Lol you are such a sissy. Too petty and y to be a macho man. You are the one with no hobby, cheerleading for that single mother. Focused on your studies and leave this toxic place, kid. I hope you marry a ..just humble up your dumb judgemental ass

Lmfao! You have no room to judge a man you dirty raw meating xaarbashi. You ain't shit. You're the only sissy here chasing and slandering our Somali queens. To be honest you seem too jealous and butthurt of Somali women. And once again I am a macho man you thirsty . You have no life you loser. @The Cushitic One is not a single mother. :pachah1:Where did you hear that fake idea? And she's much closer to me than you an outsider.

I am focused on my studies. And I'm here for the laughs like right now. Kid?:childplease: You're the immature kid here bashing Somali women on every thread I see you. It's not healthy. I hope you get divorced and used. You need to stop being butthurt you retarded ass harlot.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Lmfao! You have no room to judge a man you dirty raw meating xaarbashi. You ain't shit. You're the only sissy here chasing and slandering our Somali queens. To be honest you seem too jealous and butthurt of Somali women. And once again I am a macho man you thirsty . You have no life you loser. @The Cushitic One is not a single mother. :pachah1:Where did you hear that fake idea? And she's much closer to me than you an outsider.

I am focused on my studies. And I'm here for the laughs like right now. Kid?:childplease: You're the immature kid here bashing Somali women on every thread I see you. It's not healthy. I hope you get divorced and used. You need to stop being butthurt you retarded ass harlot.

Aww look at you cheerleading for the old hag. Is she paying you though? You are such a simp :pachah1:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Aww look at you cheerleading for the old hag. Is she paying you though? You are such a simp :pachah1:

There's no cheerleading going on. Just plain facts.

Well for example if I was the only man left in the world. And you @Jennifer and @The Cushitic One were the woman left in the world. And I needed to reproduce. I would choose her instead of you. She's not old. Nope she's not paying me. I'm just being real with you. You're a horny xaarbashi . :chrisfreshhah::mjlol: If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
There's no cheerleading going on. Just plain facts.

Well for example if I was the only man left in the world. And you @Jennifer and @The Cushitic One were the woman left in the world. And I needed to reproduce. I would choose her instead of you. She's not old. Nope she's not paying me. I'm just being real with you. You're a horny xaarbashi . :chrisfreshhah::mjlol: If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.
Weren’t you hitting on me not that long ago :russ:
You are so salty because I rejected your ass :mjlol:
Nigga is so bitter, he cheers for any Xalimo I am beefing with. Well, grow up nigga and take that rejection gracefully:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending