My friend is pregnant,is abortion permissible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen you hypocrite extremist. Birth controls are not guaranteed to work effectively. Condoms are more safer, it prevents you from stds and pregnancy. She should’ve taken the emergency pill the next morning but she took her chances..not all women get pregnant right away and this girl was confused about how her ovulation works since her cycle is irregular. You are not in this situation so keep your judgmental crap to yourself. Be considerate and tactful like @Gadiid

Yeah, f*ck personal responsibility. And it's 2018, those aren't the only contraceptive methods available.

Do I need to hold a sex ed class for you? Nvm, you're Ethiopian, any excuse to get at raw meat

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yeah, f*ck personal responsibility. And it's 2018, those aren't the only contraceptive methods available.

Do I need to hold a sex ed class for you? Nvm, you're Ethiopian, any excuse to get at raw meat
Apparently they didn’t teach you how effective the condom is. You are proponent of birth control yet you haven’t even mentioned any method, dumb ass.
You don’t know anything how female body works, so shut yo ass.
Habesha raw meat eating girls know how to use contraception, unlike xalimos like @The Cushitic One who probably had multiple abortions

I think she has concocted the ultimate story trying to trigger us and get herself a platinum thread.

Zina:ohhhdamn:

Half Madow baby:ohhhdamn:

Abortion:ohhhdamn:

Go somewhere else with these fake stories, walahi i am getting tired of these shitposting ajnabis on here.
Allah we got the symptoms of madow-xalimoitis :mjlaugh:

Apparently they didn’t teach you how effective the condom is. You are proponent of birth control yet you haven’t even mentioned any method, dumb ass.
You don’t know anything how female body works, so shut yo ass.
Habesha raw meat eating girls know how to use contraception, unlike xalimos like @The Cushitic One who probably had multiple abortions

Interesting you are making up threads about
Mythical somali girls - hating ass Ethiopian

Yet you habeshas don’t use condoms and have
The highest aids/hiv rates in the WHOLE of
Africa
:drakelaugh:
8B71C368-D34A-41A3-A754-C7343ED2700A.jpeg

Not to mention the largest collection of brothels
In Africa

4C9C7848-D886-4025-A6C0-D0684B442973.jpeg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Interesting you are making up threads about
Mythical somali girls - hating ass Ethiopian

Yet you habeshas don’t use condoms and have
The highest aids/hiv rates in the WHOLE of
Africa
:drakelaugh:
View attachment 44970

Not to mention the largest collection of brothels
In Africa

View attachment 44969
Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. So what if our prostitutes have hiv, it’s a risk that comes with work. But your women are getting pregnant by low life no job having Tyrons. Atleast our prostitutes make money, yall giving the milk for free:lolbron:

Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. So what if our prostitutes have hiv, it’s a risk that comes with work. But your women are getting pregnant by low life no job having Tyrons. Atleast our prostitutes make money, yall giving the milk for free:lolbron:

Yet you hasbeshas seem to be selling your
Bodies like it was normal

Even black AA men go to your country to
f*ck you dirty s on sex tourist
holidays

:dead: No it seems you are the cheapest
Hoes on this planet

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yet you hasbeshas seem to be selling your
Bodies like it was normal

Even black AA men go to your country to
f*ck you dirty s on sex tourist
holidays

:dead: No it seems you are the cheapest
Hoes on this planet
Our women know how to make money of them dumb niggas while your women sleeping with these niggas for free and end up knocked up:mjlol:, like es use fucking contraception. Atleast our prostitutes don’t get pregnant :russ:

imo abortions are only allowed in cases of rape. This was not rape she committed zina willingly.
She has to live with the consequences now. Her life is ruined. Somali parents will eventually come around but itll be 18 years later lol so shes on her own.

This is exactly why zina is forbidden. Look at all the unnecessary stress shes in now. Tell your friend to go to a sheikh and get advice btw why are you coming to some random somali site? I suspect your sheeko is fake:reallymaury: but if its not.....tell your little friend to deal with the consequences of her actions

To get pregnant with a bummy black guys baby of all people. Allaaa some people have no standards:tacky: why didnt you tell your friend to get a better man?

youre trash.

Our women know how to make money of them dumb niggas while your women sleeping with these niggas for free and end up knocked up:mjlol:, like es use fucking contraception. Atleast our prostitutes don’t get pregnant :russ:

Somali woman aren’t prostitutes like you
Habesha s

I wonder is that how you was conceived?
Your mother got paid extra to sleep with
A client without a condom and you
Was conceived

:pachah1:He only paid 5 dollars for her

tumal

hyde
>She is dating this African American guy.
i stopped reading there. Your friend should be hung for race mixing. Fucking disgusting.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Your momma didn’t raise you right. You have female tendencies, do you have a lot of sisters :lolbron:Toughen up nigga, go play basketball or something :pachah1:

Hey you easy . My parents did raise a fantastic man. I have macho tendencies. I was raised with my brothers. Only got 2 sisters. But still I'm just speaking the truth. If you ever saw me. You would duck. And I do play hoops you . I am a student at my local Uni majoring on my bachelor's.

Why don't you get hobby?

You seem to be addicted on here. :mjkkk::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts