Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be honest sxb
tumblr_mvcwthWKxo1sqhsxxo1_500.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Of course anything for the homes igga where's your code of law at nigga
Theres no code if youre gonna be locked up for 10 years and your "homies" never visit you But keep telling yourself you did the right thing

Mercury

VIP
Watch this video and you might learn a lesson
The real reason people dont snitch is cause theyre scared of the outcome and they know theyre "homies" gonna hurt them and because cops do a lousy job at protecting the witnesses thats why people dont snitch

And this code thing is dumb and any nigga thats willingly throws away 25 yrs for not snitching is retarded

The real reason people dont snitch is cause theyre scared of the outcome and they know theyre "homies" gonna hurt them and because cops do a lousy job at protecting the witnesses thats why people dont snitch

And this code thing is dumb and any nigga thats willingly throws away 25 yrs for not snitching is retarded
Snitch ass I got no respect for you :pacspit:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
@Burhan To be honest I highly doubt he considers them friends at all. There's no real 'friendship' between them at all.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
Nah fuk it, I'd record his cheating ass and play it on the big screen for his family to watch like it's movie night with some jumbo dango. His kids are gonna remember him as Aabo One Night Stand

Fuk friends :camby:

Mercury

VIP
Never snitch on your best friend wtf is wrong with you

Ok let me put your no snitching rule into perspective say you get your house robbed of expensive stuff and sentimental stuff and your best friend knows who did it but he doesnt want to snitch on his friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending