My DNA genetic result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
23andMe groups East African under Sub-Saharan despite the large genetic distance from West African. So you are omitting information.

Show your sub-group percentages, your haplogroups, and your position on the global PCA map. That's more interesting than this vague stuff.

so the 88.4% came back as bantu eh

I am 98% Sub-Saharan on there. It doesn't mean Bantu. I have 0% Bantu.

''Sub-Saharan African
West African (Bantu, Cameroonian, Ghanian, Ivorian, Liberian, Luhya, Mandenka, Nigerian, Sierra Leonean, Yoruba), East African (Eritrean, Ethiopian, Maasai, Somali), Central and South African (Biaka Pygmies, Mbuti Pygmies, San)''

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
I've zero bantu blood, pure Somali, little mix.

Maternal haplogroup is M1a1d. My paternal haplogroup is E-V32.

hmmmm maybe darood was real and that even though the arab admixture was diluted there was inter-marriage between the progeny of darood after a few generations preserving the arab admixture.
10% admixture could've literally only been one ancestor. or a collection of ancestors with tiny bits of arab in them. its insignificant.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
10% admixture could've literally only been one ancestor. or a collection of ancestors with tiny bits of arab in them. its insignificant.
hypothetically speaking darood is a full arab and he marries a full somali and their kids marry full somalis so on and so forth,until you start getting 2nd or third cousins directly from darood marrying each other and preserving the already diluted arab genes leaving it at a constant state of 10%

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Both of then are Darood.
very-interesing_o_149988.jpg

hypothetically speaking darood is a full arab and he marries a full somali and their kids marry full somalis so on and so forth,until you start getting 2nd or third cousins directly from darood marrying each other and preserving the already diluted arab genes leaving it at a constant state of 10%
i will not have you discredit my somalinimo!! :ileycry:

we will wait for more results.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Dear God,

Darod was a Somali. Get over yourself.
then where did the arab admixture come from,he;s a darood with 10% arab admixture which is substantial.I;m not saying he was definitely arab but i wouldnt be surprised if he was

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I don't think its because of Darood mainly but it could be that she had recent Arab ancestors that strengthened the result of the test.

Warsame Ali

[ S. N . F ]
European 0.6%
Southern European 0.1%
Sardinian0.0%
Italian0.0%
Iberian0.0%
Balkan0.0%
Broadly Southern European0.1%
Northwestern European0.0%
British & Irish0.0%
Scandinavian0.0%