My advise to u: give up hope on Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The prime ministers had to go because HSM had requested it from parliament and he wants the last saying in running the country but you keeping avoiding the weapons sold in black market or reer xamar lady 's house or the 16 plots of lands that HSM and wife stole them but keep ignoring them
:kanyehmm:You do realise the stupidity of that statement right?

The vote to let him go was 184 - 65. That's called democracy. HSM is only a president not a dictator.

And I've already said your accusations that you throw around are unfounded and used by you for the sole reason of character assassination.

Apollo

VIP
I gave up hope on Somalia when it switched from Inter-Clan Warfare to Islamic Terrorism. Shit was like putting petrol on a fire. Somewhere around 2008 it must have been.

:kanyehmm:You do realise the stupidity of that statement right?

The vote to let him go was 184 - 65. That's called democracy. HSM is only a president not a dictator.

And I've already said your accusations that you throw around are unfounded and used by you for the sole reason of character assassination.

Stupidity is defending HSM that the parliament accused him of corruption and stealing but it is ok for you plus you didn't answer me in reer xamar lady that he stole his house! And 16 plots of lands that his wife gave it away. Keep avoiding them.

Stupidity is defending HSM that the parliament accused him of corruption and stealing but it is ok for you plus you didn't answer me in reer xamar lady that he stole his house! And 16 plots of lands that his wife gave it away. Keep avoiding them.
When did The Parliament accuse him of corruption and stealing?:pachah1:

When did The Parliament accuse him of corruption and stealing?:pachah1:

More than 100 Federal Members of parliament have already signed and tabled impeachment motion demanding the removal of the president for absolutely failing to improve security and corruption

More than 100 Federal Members of parliament have already signed and tabled impeachment motion demanding the removal of the president for absolutely failing to improve security and corruption
Read your own article atleast.
Leas than 100 suggested a motion that nothing came of out, with no foul play I'm sight.

They have the ability to legally impeach him

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Aniga ma walaan miise caden ba lagaa heesaya, gaalo ba ku badan meeshan wallahi, balan maxa weeye ina nii wada buufiyo waa billahi towfiq!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending