My advise to u: give up hope on Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0967.JPG
I read that article and literally the only thing HSM did was receive a call from whiny Gabre, tell him to call Aden,
then he get another call from Gabre saying Aden won't pick up so he calls Aden, they meet (HSM and Aden) and they speak.

And Gabre is kicked out. How is that protecting Gabre? :pachah1:

He could that long time ago but decided to take the orders from Gabri

View attachment 8005

He could that long time ago but decided to take the orders from Gabri
First you say USA forced Ethiopia into Somalia then you cry over Somalia not kicking out their leader who was according to you backed by the US?:faysalwtf:

And HSM was being diplomatic and friendly just like Barre with his calls and visit to Haile Mariam the then leader of Ethiopia

You're tripping over your own calacaal

Last edited:
UAE doesn't pay him the wages they pay the soldiers/army Generals/Chief of Army

Ask the then Military Chief of Army, your beloved Dahir Adan Elmi

Or just realise corruption isn't limited to Hawiye and stop saying so

No the money goes to minister of finance and general takes his wage like the rest

First you say USA forced Ethiopia into Somalia then you cry over Somalia not kicking out their leader who was according to you backed by the US?:faysalwtf:

And HSM was being diplomatic and friendly just like Barre with his calls and visit to Haile Mariam the then leader of Ethiopia

You're tripping over your own calacaal
Plz barre went to war in 77 and never took orders from habashi, something else just because USA forced Ethiopia to invade us doesn't mean to go that low. Listen HSM could kick out this midget Gabri like dairy elmi did it but HSM accepted this insult

I mean that I don't mind cutting the relations with Iran , but what I mind is accepting money to do so
You wanna cut ties for free?:wtfdis:
Plz barre went to war in 77 and never took orders from habashi, something else just because USA forced Ethiopia to invade us doesn't mean to go that low. Listen HSM could kick out this midget Gabri like dairy elmi did it but HSM accepted this insult
You need a mind check. Twisting everything to make HSM look bad and everybody else look good

HSM was also behind kicking Gabre out as he spoke to both Aden and Gabre before he was kicked out though.
No the money goes to minister of finance and general takes his wage like the rest
Then why are you blaming HSM?:ileycry:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
This 100,000 - 400,000 deaths of Isaaq's that Somaliland claims is outrageous. Bashar Al-Assad cant even kill 60k Syrians in a year long bombing campaign. Wallahi the bullshit of Isaaq's amaze me. He bombed Hargeisa, Berbera and Burco until all SNM militias were gone. The number they claim alone is outrageous. And the suggestion that he killed more Somali's than the Ethiopians puppets and Ethiopia combined, just lol.

His bombing of them shouldn't be a shock to you guys either. A bombing of a rebel guerilla is just typical, thats just what you do. Yall are full of bullshit. Just lmao.
The numbers may be wrong but he still killed a lot. Are you seriously gonna tell me that HSM killed more Somalis than Barre? I strongly dislike him but lets be real. And the reason those militias even existed was because of his misrule. He's the one who inflamed clan tensions in the first place.

Let me guess, you call yourself a Muslim, yet you despise shariah law? Cognitive dissonance much wallahi, I've noticed many people on here are totally oblivious to Islam, who mentioned anything about shiekhs? Do you think Saudi Arabia & Qatar or Iran use shariah law :ftw9nwa:

Turkey, Indonesia & Malaysia are all in debt so is the sole superpower in the world USA.

I've flirted & bragged about committing zina? Are you referring to that thread I made that was about the girl on @Canuck avatar previously kkkk how did I brag about committing zina again & how was I flirting? If indeed I was doing that then which is worse associating partners with Allah by refusing divine law for secular manmade law, or flirting, how are you a Muslim again :oh6b81q:
Whatever bro. I don't have time for your faux-religiosity.

You wanna cut ties for free?:wtfdis:

You need a mind check. Twisting everything to make HSM look bad and everybody else look good

HSM was also behind kicking Gabre out as he spoke to both Aden and Gabre before he was kicked out though.

Then why are you blaming HSM?:ileycry:

Because HSM tolerated Gabre's orders for 4 years before Adan kicked him couple of months ago

He have power and changed 2 prime minister in 2 years for absolute power :comeon: you can't protect him
He didn't change the Prime minister, the Parliament did in a vote.

You see there's this thing called Separation of Power in Democracies, where no one house or man has absolute power. Somebody with absolute power would be a dictator like Barre was.

Didn't you finish elementary school social studies?

And your statement is pretty dumb considering the last 4 prime ministers have been Darood. If HSM has absolute power he would have made them all or most Abgaal/Hawiye like how Barre did with MOD

Because HSM tolerated Gabre's orders for 4 years before Adan kicked him couple of months ago
You said Gabre was backed by the USA so what do you expect? Or do you admit to that being a lie?

Why cry about HSM when Gabre was actually kicked out during his presidency. Aden even met and spoke with HSM so don't give him the full credit

You can't keep up with yourself so don't try to keep up with me sweetie

He didn't change the Prime minister, the Parliament did in a vote.

You see there's this thing called Separation of Power in Democracies, where no one house or man has absolute power. Somebody with absolute power would be a dictator like Barre was.

Didn't you finish elementary school social studies?

And your statement is pretty dumb considering the last 4 prime ministers have been Darood. If HSM has absolute power he would have made them all or most Abgaal/Hawiye like how Barre did with MOD

You said Gabre was backed by the USA so what do you expect? Or do you admit to that being a lie?

Why cry about HSM when Gabre was actually kicked out during his presidency. Aden even met and spoke with HSM so don't give him the full credit

You can't keep up with yourself so don't try to keep up with me sweetie

The prime ministers had to go because HSM had requested it from parliament and he wants the last saying in running the country but you keeping avoiding the weapons sold in black market or reer xamar lady 's house or the 16 plots of lands that HSM and wife stole them but keep ignoring them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending