My advise to u: give up hope on Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Waryaa, you are a khaariji MUNAAFIQ WARYAA.
Talking abt being a defender of the messenger of Allah when you out here cursing people's parents like there's no tomorrow. have some manners and watch your mouth. And if you really knew the deen you wouldn't insult other people's mothers coz you're cursing your mom but not theirs. which means you have no respect for your own hooyo.

Do you have respect for your hooyo Waryaa? coz I don't think so.
Watch your filthy mouth son!!:birdman::ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Waryaa, you are a khaariji MUNAAFIQ WARYAA.
Talking abt being a defender of the messenger of Allah when you out here cursing people's parents like there's no tomorrow. have some manners and watch your mouth. And if you really knew the deen you wouldn't insult other people's mothers coz you're cursing your mom but not theirs. which means you have no respect for your own hooyo.

Do you have respect for your hooyo Waryaa? coz I don't think so.
Watch your filthy mouth son!!:birdman::ufdup:
Me dissing your mother (which is a sin) makes me a none Muslim, yet you don't believe in shariah law (which takes one out the fold of Islam) yet I'm the gaal, the sheer audacity, cognitive dissonance is a mother fucker lol say nada my g it's all gravey, see I'm here for people such as yourself, fadlan so dhawoow boowe

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Me dissing your mother (which is a sin) makes me a none Muslim, yet you don't believe in shariah law (which takes one out the fold of Islam) yet I'm the gaal, the sheer audacity, cognitive dissonance is a mother fucker lol say nada my g it's all gravey, see I'm here for people such as yourself, fadlan so dhawoow boowe
:mindblown::what::westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts