Muslims Like Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I actually felt bad for him. I can see where Nabil was coming from though. He just went in on him too hard. "Can I get a high five and hug or do you only hug EDL members?" :mjkkk:

That was savagery. But he took it like a man and they were laughing on the bus the next day.
:deadpeter::deadosama::deadosama::deadosama: Watch the fat blacks laugh when the haq guy says farhan told him he was looking for a wife. lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooo:deadosama::deadrose:

I was dying at this part. :chrisfreshhah:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Nah, I didn't catch it. What did he say?

He was comparing himself to Scarface when he has had enough of being like everyone else and obeying the law. But it doesn't work because he is as he said it, a Muslim, and then in the end he mimicked Alpacino saying "Ok, you want to go to war, I'll take you to war. Say hello to my little friend". What I gathered from that is that he's fed up with the western world and wouldn't hesitate to gun down anyone who bothers him.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
He was comparing himself to Scarface when he has had enough of being like everyone else and obeying the law. But it doesn't work because he is as he said it, a Muslim, and then in the end he mimicked Alpacino saying "Ok, you want to go to war, I'll take you to war. Say hello to my little friend". What I gathered from that is that he's fed up with the western world and wouldn't hesitate to gun down anyone who bothers him.
And the "you need people like me so you can point your fingers and say that's the bad guy". You can tell he uses this line of thought to dismiss any criticism that comes his way.

Abdul is a Salafi and he was thrown into the mix to make the show controversial 'cause lets face it, without him there wouldn't be much drama. The rest seem to get on pretty well. He is there for ratings and they want to push the narrative that he is the "true"Muslim and the others are moderate Muslims. But he represents true Islam but how can he when all he does is takfeer people? And that's the hallmark of the Salafi brand.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
ahhhhhhh! hadaan fahmay. He also seems like an ISIS sympathizer

Abdul is a Salafi and he was thrown into the mix to make the show controversial 'cause lets face it, without him there wouldn't be much drama. The rest seem to get on pretty well. He is there for ratings and they want to push the narrative that he is the "true"Muslim and the others are moderate Muslims. But he represents true Islam but how can he when all he does is takfeer people? And that's the hallmark of the Salafi brand.

I agree with u, but it´s also i side of muslims we need to see if u want the show to be diverse. But at least he is basing his beliefs on the quran and sunnah. When me mentioned free mixing and homosexuality, u can´t say with a straight face that he is wrong? Or even not joining out drinking, singing and what not? Next episode is going to be fire, one of the girls are shia. I am getting my popcorn out next time and enjoy the show.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I agree with u, but it´s also i side of muslims we need to see if u want the show to be diverse. But at least he is basing his beliefs on the quran and sunnah. When me mentioned free mixing and homosexuality, u can´t say with a straight face that he is wrong? Or even not joining out drinking, singing and what not? Next episode is going to be fire, one of the girls are shia. I am getting my popcorn out next time and enjoy the show.
I feel like he's going to go too far next episode

Homosexuality doesn't take you outside the fold of Islam but it's when you make the halaal into haraam. He clearly is misguided but shouting takfeer isn't going to help the situation. The guy didn't even know what Dawah was. It would be better to take different approach and try to make him understand and if not just leave it there. If he really cared about free-mixing he wouldn't be on the show. And on the topic of free-mixing, his interpretation is actually not from Quran and Sunnah. Men and women free-mixed during the time of the Prophet but they did so in a state of ihsaan. They weren't slave to their desires. Saudi style segregation of genders is not from Islam. It's actually unnatural. Men and women free-mixed in the market place, they sought knowledge from each other and they even debated each other.

Lol I can't wait for that episode either.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So I'm half way watching it, OMG.

Wtf.

Abdulhaq- psycho
The big fat Indian guy is gay, he's definitely gay, his mom and sister knew what's up when they got him married to his unsuspecting passport digger cousin.

Nabil is by far the coolest.

Did Mehreen just say, Abdulhaq was smiling at her the whole time, even though he kept preaching about not intermixing, smh. Abdulhaq probably wants to make her his boo thang.

Did Naila just say she writes letters to Allah swt so she doesn't need to pray. Letters? Really. Smh.

I will be back for more review.

Last edited:
I think I caught an advert earlier. Is this the one where one of the guys went being muslim and gay isn't mutually exclusive?:dead:

Where the Somalis at?:damedamn:

Asians are the largest minority in the UK anything muslim is attributed to them, which is both a blessing and a curse lmaoooo

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I think I caught an advert earlier. Is this the one where one of the guys went being muslim and gay isn't mutually exclusive?:dead:

Asians are the largest minority in the UK anything muslim is attributed to them, which is both a blessing and a curse lmaoooo
You should defo watch it, I believe it's on BBC Iplayer

That lady writing letters to God? lol

The odd cosying going on between the two asian ladso_O

Abdulhaq when he turned his back to everyone I couldn't stop laughing lol he's a proper wadad

That asian chick definitely likes Abdulhaq

Seriously, i am happy they did not get a somali wadaad on that show. At least somali people in the UK can avoid that karbash, even though certain people can´t tell the difference between abdul haqq and the regular farax. Our image is bad enough as it is, let the asian´s and madow´s take the L

I write letters to god WHAT??? :chrisfreshhah:
Abdul haq is a complete nutter, he has agreed to share a house with complete strangers but doesn't want to mix with the ladies :kodaksmiley:

Syrian guy is a fob, lmao look at him trying to hug that racist EDL chav.

I'm sure the guy Pakistani likes the fat one lol

Can't wait for episode 2

The Syrian guy makes me cringe. He's trying too hard to please the EDL guy begfriend. Atleast Abdelhaq is true to his beliefs and doesn't flip flop. He's just misunderstood :lolbron:
The pretty Asian girl I thought would be a bimbo type that has a few functioning brain cells but she's actually quite endearing and has grown on me.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
The Syrian guy makes me cringe. He's trying too hard to please the EDL guy begfriend. Atleast Abdelhaq is true to his beliefs and doesn't flip flop. He's just misunderstood :lolbron:
The pretty Asian girl I thought would be a bimbo type that has a few functioning brain cells but she's actually quite endearing and has grown on me.
Right? The first scene where she's looking at her self in the mirror and playing with her hair I thought she'd be those self absorbed bimbo but she genuinely surprised me

Status
Not open for further replies.