Muslims Like Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that super salafi dude, at least he is honest with his points of view and he brought evidence. But as well, he is also free mixing while staying in the house. I will be watching this and see how this all pans out.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I like that super salafi dude, at least he is honest with his points of view and he brought evidence. But as well, he is also free mixing while staying in the house. I will be watching this and see how this all pans out.
He said if you're gay that automatically takes you out of Islam, where is the evidence to support that? He's a narcissistic dickhead that thinks he is beyond everyone.

He said if you're gay that automatically takes you out of Islam, where is the evidence to support that? He's a narcissistic dickhead that thinks he is beyond everyone.

But if u do they act of homosexuality, and think it´s halaal for u. Then u basically a kafir, or do u have a different view on this?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I actually really like the Asian girl, I thought she was going to be very uppity and annoying. I was wrong.

This part had me rolling though,
Gay guy: "I love a dava(?), when you have a big cookout and throw a dinner"
Other guy: "No, a dawah"
:mjlol:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I actually really like the Asian girl, I thought she was going to be very uppity and annoying. I was wrong.

This part had me rolling though,
Gay guy: "I love a dava(?), when you have a big cookout and throw a dinner"
Other guy: "No, a dawah"
:mjlol:
lmao that part had me rolling. Also, I'm pretty sure the fat Asian is gay too

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The Syrian guy is so innocent lol he was so happy to share that he had a conversation with an EDL member and got shut down brutally by Nabil and Abdul

Kanye

The Syrian guy is so innocent lol he was so happy to share that he had a conversation with an EDL member and got shut down brutally by Nabil and Abdul
Yeah, I actually felt bad for him. I can see where Nabil was coming from though. He just went in on him too hard. "Can I get a high five and hug or do you only hug EDL members?" :mjkkk:

By Nabil mostly. Nabil is my fav so far. He is principled but yet approachable. Abdul needs to tone it down. That type of rigidness and harshness is not from Islam.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Yeah, I actually felt bad for him. I can see where Nabil was coming from though. He just went in on him too hard. "Can I get a high five and hug or do you only hug EDL members?" :mjkkk:

By Nabil mostly. Nabil is my fav so far. He is principled but yet approachable. Abdul needs to tone it down. That type of rigidness and harshness is not from Islam.

You can see that he hates those EDL scum with passion and rightly so. I'd hate them too if they ever laid hands on my family members or threatened my wife, but he should have explained it to him in a more composed manner.

Abdul is a complete nutcase and even admitted that he'd go to Syria right now if he had his passport. Did anyone else catch the hidden meaning behind the Scarface reference he made? That shit freaked me out!

The only dawah i am seeing is the gay dude trying to convert the fat guy in too homosexuality. he is going hard in the paint.

Kanye

You can see that he hates those EDL scum with passion and rightly so. I'd hate them too if they ever laid hands on my family members or threatened my wife, but he should have explained it to him in a more composed manner.

Abdul is a complete nutcase and even admitted that he'd go to Syria right now if he had his passport. Did anyone else catch the hidden meaning behind the Scarface reference he made? That shit freaked me out!
Yeah, the Scarface reference made me WTF.

DiricLover

Qalanjo

Nah, I didn't catch it. What did he say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts