Muse Bihi promises to get back every inch of SL’s borders

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

The momentum is with him. He’s defeated his opposition, urur elections will happen before Presidential, divisions are increasing within SSC, PL is going to be in internal turmoil later this year between Deni and AaranJaan, FGS has provided cover for SL in the IC/UN so no sanctions despite how bloody it gets and overall interest on this war has plummeted. Artillery fire into Lascanod town is even normalised
We use to hear it almost 30 years. Today jeegaan about to lose ceerigaabo to puntland. :jaynerd:.

Is time for SL elites or politicians to forget about the old protectorate borders as we don't need it nor does it bring any benefits whether it's strategic or economic to the nation.
I think most SL politicians know that, but it benefits them greatly. Can’t say the same to the every day Slander though.

I think most SL politicians know that, but it benefits them greatly. Can’t say the same to the every day Slander though.
Bronits good job u are doing keep the darood in check .
U are doing favour for hawiye😂😂.
While walgi darood are busy we will dominate the south its win win.
That is why hsm is not suporting ssc

The public knows that it's just the politicians and a certain community in the east that holds to that meaningless border idea.

The momentum is with him. He’s defeated his opposition, urur elections will happen before Presidential, divisions are increasing within SSC, PL is going to be in internal turmoil later this year between Deni and AaranJaan, FGS has provided cover for SL in the IC/UN so no sanctions despite how bloody it gets and overall interest on this war has plummeted. Artillery fire into Lascanod town is even normalised
Bixii will have the same fate as Aideed in the end killed like a wild dog by a child soldier in downtown....

Bronits good job u are doing keep the darood in check .
U are doing favour for hawiye😂😂.
While walgi darood are busy we will dominate the south its win win.
That is why hsm is not suporting ssc
This is why you’ll continue to be ruled by Bantu. Licking the boot of the master.