Muse Bihi promises to get back every inch of SL’s borders

bidenkulaha

GalYare

The momentum is with him. He’s defeated his opposition, urur elections will happen before Presidential, divisions are increasing within SSC, PL is going to be in internal turmoil later this year between Deni and AaranJaan, FGS has provided cover for SL in the IC/UN so no sanctions despite how bloody it gets and overall interest on this war has plummeted. Artillery fire into Lascanod town is even normalised

@Gadhwayne what do you think of my analysis that momentum is shifting back to Muuse

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Democracy will be restored in Laas Caanood no matter how incompetent Biixi is/was for not allowing general Canbaashe to karbaash the insurrectionists early on and then declare that the clashes in Laas Caanood are between locals instead of sending in regular Somaliland army into Goojacadde. Biixi will also be removed constitutionally/democratically no matter how much tries to stall/distract with the Laas Caanood crisis

There's no division within SSC communities.

How do beesha Canbaashe feel feel about the assassination assassination by beesha ina Garaad Cali

btw there was no khaatumo seeg new that I sent to @bidenkulaha of Xamze appreciation fame. He falsely reported that JSL bombed the abwaan who was gunned down in close range by ina Garaad Cali's 2nd cousin with guns from beesha Cayn laga musaafiriyay u guuray Buuhoodle

How do beesha Canbaashe feel feel about the assassination assassination by beesha ina Garaad Cali

btw there was no khaatumo seeg new that I sent to @bidenkulaha of Xamze appreciation fame. He falsely reported that JSL bombed the abwaan who was gunned down in close range by ina Garaad Cali's 2nd cousin with guns from beesha Cayn laga musaafiriyay u guuray Buuhoodle
52855-medical-here-you-go-take-your-pills-fit_400_400-jpg.281375

Is time for SL elites or politicians to forget about the old protectorate borders as we don't need it nor does it bring any benefits whether it's strategic or economic to the nation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Democracy will be restored in Laas Caanood no matter how incompetent Biixi is/was for not allowing general Canbaashe to karbaash the insurrectionists early on and then declare that the clashes in Laas Caanood are between locals instead of sending in regular Somaliland army into Goojacadde. Biixi will also be removed constitutionally/democratically no matter how much tries to stall/distract with the Laas Caanood crisis
I wonder if you would support bixi if he were shelling your mothers house.

What a Snooze fest 😴, he is not convinced about what he is saying, even his supporters are not convinced 🙄 plus they are looking over their shoulders like they are worried about something.

Trending