Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I feel for samaroon the only sane clan left in SL, if it wasn't for you guys bringing peace to the warring habars only god knows what they would do to each other. Your in a state that is essentially run by the mental asylum. SL truly is the insane asylum parading as a state. Even when u hear any govt representative talk very rarely do you hear sanity but u hear lots of insane mental asylum undertone and loads of emotion and cadifaad

They keep pushing this story but it’s clear at this point they are just trying to pressure Xasan Xarash. I’m sure he’ll give them what they want before the next two years are over.
let's go yes GIF by Snowfall

Good on you guys, now if only the navy operating will be issaq too, that would solve all grievances, can’t have damn Oromo colonizing historically Somali land.
You know somalis and water don't go well..we have islands right beside us that we didn't even bother going to I think Yemen or uae own it.

You know somalis and water don't go well..we have islands right beside us that we didn't even bother going to I think Yemen or uae own it.
What are you talking about, we constructed boats to go all the way to China to trade, that island has been occupied by a Semitic group for ages, Somalia is one of the few African tribes that had navy and maritime trade

I don't know how you caught that post btw I tried deleting asap lol
Then let’s keep it that way, I deleted mine too. 👍

the situation is still sour, you’ll be Oromized eventually after they descend and begin being your protectors in exchange for bringing more of their citizens to flood north Somalia with.

Then let’s keep it that way, I deleted mine too. 👍

the situation is still sour, you’ll be Oromized eventually after they descend and begin being your protectors in exchange for bringing more of their citizens to flood north Somalia with.
Okay

I don't believe much will change with the deal. Yeah I can see them coming for work opportunities like they do now if we get full recognition but them trying to xoog us nah. We're at our lowest right now i mean without recognition so why wait until we get to a better situation. And there helping us get there so I don't see it.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Okay

I don't believe much will change with the deal. Yeah I can see them coming for work opportunities like they do now if we get full recognition but them trying to xoog us nah. We're at our lowest right now i mean without recognition so why wait until we get to a better situation. And there helping us get there so I don't see it.
Good luck, Awdal will be leaving, we can never work with our historic enemies.