Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

1708504036996.png
https://www.garoweonline.com/en/new...san-sheikh-s-unscheduled-speech-in-parliament

HSM has signed a deal with Turkey's naval forces for 10 years to operate in our water. He plans to give a speech today about it.

What do you guys think about it?

1708524047053.png

Look like we giving them 30% of the revene to protect the seas

What do you think about this deal ?

I feel ashamed and embarrassed that we need another country to protect our sea however we need more time to deal with internal issues and the rebuilding process

Hopefully, we can rebuild our naval force.

View attachment 317113

I feel ashamed and embarrassed that we need another country to protect our sea however we need more time to deal with internal issues and the rebuilding process

That 30 percent will help them build us a navy and in order to maximise their investment they will invest in our blue economy, by the way we lose 300 million every year through illegal fishing

View attachment 317113

So you gave the Turks potentially tens of billions of dollars just to fight some fishermen? I'm dead.

So you gave the Turks potentially tens of billions of dollars just to fight some fishermen? I'm dead.
If they are making 10s of billions of 30% den we will be one of the richest African countries very quick big bro. Inshallah you are correct. you are a visionary for seeing and pointing out the positive of this deal

If they are making 10s of billions of 30% den we will be one of the richest African countries very quick big bro. Inshallah you are correct. you are a visionary for seeing and pointing out the positive of this deal

You would probably sign the rest away and get a cheque for 0.01c every quarter.

Trending

Latest posts