Musa gives Ethiopia a port and a military base on the Gulf of Aden. It's over

Somalia is part of the AU. To block their attempt to participate makes the host nation look extremely unprofessional. There should be a motion put in place to relocate the capital of the AU to South Africa or something. HSM isn't the best leader but Abiy makes himself look like a fool in his constant attempts to antagonize Somalia.
Yes kkk even usa host un headquaters.
But they dont do that to iran or even veneuzela rembember former venuzeulan president insulted bush in usa. They hated each other

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Yes kkk even usa host un headquaters.
But they dont do that to iran or even veneuzela rembember former venuzeulan president insulted bush in usa. They hated each other

Professionalism seems a foreign notion for Africa leaders. The international community wasn't too keen on Ethiopia's actions and now they're providing more reasons why they should continued to be not trusted. This also damages the credibility of the AU.

All in all this just proves our point more than ever.

Professionalism seems a foreign notion for Africa leaders. The international community wasn't too keen on Ethiopia's actions and now they're providing more reasons why they should continued to be not trusted. This also damages the credibility of the AU.

All in all this just proves our point more than ever.
Kkkk dude Au is useles organasation its toothless hsm. Is not presidential material he doesnt understand the concept of power game. Kkk walhi.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Kkkk dude Au is useles organasation its toothless hsm. Is not presidential material he doesnt understand the concept of power game. Kkk walhi.
Regardless this makes me think that Africans cannot govern themselves. The only worthwhile nation is Botswana and all the rest are corruption riddled messes. May Allah guide us to a worthwhile leader because I can't take this clown show anymore.

I swear I will bring Al-shabab to Hargeisa in this case :damn:
You know Shabaab has a recruitment office in Burco. Just stop by anytime to have a chat with 'professor araale' to see if you're the right fit to join this exclusive club. Nageeye happened to be recruited out of this office too. :icon lol:

GGBegTkW8AAq9VG.jpeg

ECO6dONW4AA0pNn.jpeg-1.jpg

156787687939338417.jpeg.jpg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
This whole MOU issue has gone nowhere and will continue to. As far as I consider HSM should slam the case closed and any further action will be taken to the ICJ.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Good. It means HSM doesn’t have a secret hand in this deal, and Abiy is resorting to desperate measures by breaking international protocols since nothing is going his way.

Still, this is another wake up call for HSM;

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
i'm so sorry to our dear president mr hassan, what abiy did was inexcusable. you showed today that you love your country and people. thank you :)

Abiy Ahmed says HSM rejected a meeting to discuss the MoU in Djibouti, and he pushes for another meeting in Uganda with Museveni and Ruto as intermediaries. All the while, he undermines the African Union and confines the MoU to the EA region.

Abiy Ahmed says HSM rejected to meet and discuss the MoU in Djibouti, and pushes for another meeting in Uganda with Museveni and Ruto as intermediaries.

This is what I said during the first week. The strategy was to put the FG in a corner and then do another deal with them. As of now the FG have refused any talks until they retract and apologies. Hadey damiir leeyihiin they should never talk to them even if they do retract it. This was a blatant aggression towards our statehood. They can fk off.

Abiy Ahmed says HSM rejected a meeting to discuss the MoU in Djibouti, and he pushes for another meeting in Uganda with Museveni and Ruto as intermediaries. All the while, he undermines the African Union and confines the MoU to the EA region.

Uganda is also in favour of 1 somalia

Youre right to bring light to the fact that the 'arena of battle' matters, and it being shifted to the EA where somalia holds more relative weight compared to the ethiopia dominated AU is good politics.

Uganda is also in favour of 1 somalia

Youre right to bring light to the fact that the 'arena of battle' matters, and it being shifted to the EA where somalia holds more relative weight compared to the ethiopia dominated AU is good politics.
I don't recall but what EA countries made their stance known? There should be no trust placed on any of them.

I don't recall but what EA countries made their stance known? There should be no trust placed on any of them.
Musevini wanted to be a "unifiying mediator" for som and sl back in september before the mou and sl rejected it. I see that as the most diplomatic support were gonna get.

Yeah ultimately they have their own interests and theres no waiting for superman and the justice league its up to the fgs to manuever this. And of course Awdal

Samaale55

Shaafici
I know sea access isn't the main concern for Abiy, but ideally there would just be a peaceful land swap in the future where Afar-speaking regions of Djibouti are ceded to Ethiopia in exchange for Soomaali Galbeed, including Diridhaba and Harar

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I know sea access isn't the main concern for Abiy, but ideally there would just be a peaceful land swap in the future where Afar-speaking regions of Djibouti are ceded to Ethiopia in exchange for Soomaali Galbeed, including Diridhaba and Harar
That's actually seems like a good deal. @Khaemwaset what do you think?

That’ll never happen, besides why would IOG be for this exactly. The man is no friend of Somalia, his treachery these past 33 years is a perfect example.