Multiple Explosions rock Mogadishu National Theatre + Hotel stormed Wasiirka Amniga Doodishe injured!!!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You are just angry because HAG and OG are deciding your fate and the fate of West Gedo. How low you have fallen from president, to then having your MPs chosen for you, to know OG and HAG deciding how to carve up your lands. It is 1884 all over again for MX :mjlol:

View attachment 244260

What are you talking about ?

The only place that has been carved up is Dhoobley and Kismaayo, the dismantling of FGS affects the rest of us who are not colonized in 2022

cow

VIP
I am hearing there is a massive exodus of MX from Xamar along with other Somalis fleeing Bombadishu, Alshabab has fully infilstrated the government.

That's a good thing, I personally know many mx that have big business in xamar are diversifying and setting up business in mx deegaans like baardheere, kismaayo and baladxaawo.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Villa Somalia has been breached !!! This is the biggest security breach since 2016

What a failure HAG have been Xassan
Sheekh villada kaso bax ba dhacday :damn: :damn: :damn:
I like how sntv, madoobe, culusow the weak PM are all silent. If this was a hutu mp meetings all of them would have now been on Facebook or TV, sending thoughts and prayers.

That is what you get when you are a cheap wh0re no one cares.

Those bastards where only meeting to cause harm to reer gedo. They deserve everything and more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May their suffering increase 10x

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
That's a good thing, I personally know many mx that have big business in xamar are diversifying and setting up business in mx deegaans like baardheere, kismaayo and baladxaawo.
I agree with that fully, the only think I take issue with is the extreme stance of saying they deserve what they got, I got family in Xamar and I am myself originally from Xamar, I always tell people around me to diversify your investment.

Abaq

VIP
You don't control jack shit nayaa. 5000 kikuyu are guarding you in my city kismaayo.

It was kenya that picked mx mps same way they picked your caaghdeer mps. Not much different. Those very same mps are being hunted by al shabaab/mahad salaad and culusow.

I say they deserve each other. All my lands apart from kismaayo is secure and in my hands and will take kismaayo back.
60% of badhaadhe, all of Afmadow, all of Dhoobley, and all of Kimsayo districts is in OG hands and soon the rest of Badhaahde, Xagar, and Jamaame will be liberated along with Bu'aale insha Allah. There is no "Kenya". We are Kenya. There is OG using Kenya to further OG interests. Whereas you are irrelevant today and we are deciding your fate.

The reason you are so bitter is because you know the MX politicians in Xamar were being instructed on the upcoming plan to sever Gedo from Jubbaland and how it should be carved up. That's what's really eating you up on the inside. You can't stand just how far you have fallen. Gedo is a dump, Cabudwaq is a dump, and you have no security in Xamar. You really failed as a community

Abaq

VIP
What are you talking about ?

The only place that has been carved up is Dhoobley and Kismaayo, the dismantling of FGS affects the rest of us who are not colonized in 2022
If the FGS fails today, it will make no material difference for Jubbaland. We are economically self sufficient and we have a border with OG dominated Kenya. Gedo on the other hand will suffer

TekNiKo

VIP
60% of badhaadhe, all of Afmadow, all of Dhoobley, and all of Kimsayo districts is in OG hands and soon the rest of Badhaahde, Xagar, and Jamaame will be liberated along with Bu'aale insha Allah. There is no "Kenya". We are Kenya. There is OG using Kenya to further OG interests. Whereas you are irrelevant today and we are deciding your fate.

The reason you are so bitter is because you know the MX politicians in Xamar were being instructed on the upcoming plan to sever Gedo from Jubbaland and how it should be carved up. That's what's really eating you up on the inside. You can't stand just how far you have fallen. Gedo is a dump, Cabudwaq is a dump, and you have no security in Xamar. You really failed as a community
Kulaha OG is Kenya is that why Ahmed Rashiid is locked up? And since when did Madoobe regime ever liberate Jamaame? What a fake news, in reality you are confined to Kismaayo, Dhoobley and Afmadow. Badhaade district is majority AS controlled 60% kulaha

Even your few districts in Bakool have fallen to AS what a weak clan. :dead1:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
If the FGS fails today, it will make no material difference for Jubbaland. We are economically self sufficient and we have a border with OG dominated Kenya. Gedo on the other hand will suffer
Somalia as a whole will suffer but to different degrees, the people that will suffer the most are those who are reliant on FGS, like Benadir, Hirshabelle and Galmudug in that order.

Gedo isn't that reliant on FGS, and you are colonized by Kenya.

Abaq

VIP
Kulaha OG is Kenya is that why Ahmed Rashiid is locked up? And since when did Madoobe regime ever liberate Jamaame? What a fake news, in reality you are confined to Kismaayo, Dhoobley and Afmadow. Badhaade district is majority AS controlled 60% kulaha

Even your few districts in Bakool have fallen to AS what a weak clan. :dead1:

Ahmed Rashiid is a laandheere who is free, no amount of calacal from laangaabs can change that. I said Jamaame will be freed soon iA, 60% of Badhaadhe is free FYI, the terrorist control badhaadhe town and nearby areas but kulbiyow, kudhaa, Raaskaambi, all of the coast etc is free and the rest is soon. Bakool Sare hasn't fallen you liar, we are still in control of Yeed, Aato, and Ceel Barde

1669591644458.png

Ahmed Rasheed in Garissa

Abaq

VIP
Somalia as a whole will suffer but to different degrees, the people that will suffer the most are those who are reliant on FGS, like Benadir, Hirshabelle and Galmudug in that order.

Gedo isn't that reliant on FGS, and you are colonized by Kenya.
We aren't colonized by kenya, that's a myth. By that logic, Gedo is colonized by Ethiopia. It was just the other day Xabashis were making peace between you lot

I like how sntv, madoobe, culusow the weak PM are all silent. If this was a hutu mp meetings all of them would have now been on Facebook or TV, sending thoughts and prayers.

That is what you get when you are a cheap wh0re no one cares.

Those bastards where only meeting to cause harm to reer gedo. They deserve everything and more.
Calm down before you get stroke dude, mareexan had their time 😕

reer

VIP
We aren't colonized by kenya, that's a myth. By that logic, Gedo is colonized by Ethiopia. It was just the other day Xabashis were making peace between you lot
TIL y'all had democratically voted to be in a kikuyu state.

TekNiKo

VIP
Ahmed Rashiid is a laandheere who is free, no amount of calacal from laangaabs can change that. I said Jamaame will be freed soon iA, 60% of Badhaadhe is free FYI, the terrorist control badhaadhe town and nearby areas but kulbiyow, kudhaa, Raaskaambi, all of the coast etc is free and the rest is soon. Bakool Sare hasn't fallen you liar, we are still in control of Yeed, Aato, and Ceel Barde

View attachment 244264

Ahmed Rasheed in Garissa
All the towns you have named are near the Kenyan Border, you are literally Kenyan Garrison guards. No interior town has been liberated when will Buale be liberated it has been under dacas wearing eelaay for decade and a half I bet the few Aulihan left speak Maay now

:dead1:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ethiopia is also in Kismaayo and all over Somalia, this idea that they are only in Gedo is fictitious.

The reason why Kenya is colonizing you is because they are not wanted by the native of the land, and they are not fighting Alshabab but rather engaging in illegal charcoal trade, that is colonization.

All the towns you have named are near the Kenyan Border, you are literally Kenyan Garrison guards. No interior town has been liberated when will Buale be liberated it has been under dacas wearing eelaay for decade and a half I bet the few Aulihan left speak Maay now

:dead1:
Al Shabaab Amiir that controls Buaale is actually Marehan according to what ive heard. Aulihan have always spoken Af Maay in middle Jubba, they settled in that region as Reewing Sheegads before claiming their true Qabiil same as Bakool.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Abaq you can be disingenuous all you want, but even ONLF has changed their stance towards Ethiopia, so that tell us you don't consider Ethiopia a colonizing force in DDS, so why would you in Somalia, where they have helped move the government to the capital and have a track record of eliminating Alshabab.

Furthermore its evident that the rhetoric coming out of Kenya is "Jubaland our buffer zone" has colonizing implication, while the EEZ that Kenya claims off the coast of Kismaayo as well as the illegal charcoal trade is exploitative.

this is colonization my friend.

The most important evidence for colonization is not rhetoric, massacres and crimes against humanity, exploitation of resources and attempt to annex EEZ, but the fact that Kenya entered Somalia illegally, while Ethiopia entered Somalia legally and later joined AMISOM legally.

Trending

Latest posts