Multiple Explosions rock Mogadishu National Theatre + Hotel stormed Wasiirka Amniga Doodishe injured!!!

AS has always been inside the city and they have informants inside govt agencies is just Somalia is fractured state that can't actually fight the insurgents where the govt only runs the capital in which African forces protect them while AS roam freely in the city
Khawarijta don't attack just like that. they do not carry out an attack without coordination with security personnel. They have three groups: one that pays the security leaders(simsaariin) and after the deal they would send an exploratory cell(الخلية الاستكشافية) to see if the place is empty of military personnel or if there are officers who get paid by them and if everything is fine, according to the plan, they will call the cell that will carry out the attack and this is how they are able to infiltrate. long time ago when they paid them, the officers would ask the soldiers to eat in restaurant or go and buy khat then الخلية الاستكشافية who the officers don't know will pass in front of them and if there are no soldiers they would call the suicide cell behind them to pass too because there is no one. nowadays situation is different no one will be missing but there is coordination with influential people who will let them in the soldiers don't know shit they may think they r important people or other soldiers. there are outgoing top commanders who are loyal to the previous regime they may facilitate it you never know. the blame goes to Hassan Sheikh for not getting rid of them as soon as possible.

cow

VIP
Those are your last intellectuals. You should be very concerned if your future is in the hands of a mouth breather like the current Gedo governor.

F those mercenaries. They're no intellectuals its the very same people they are serving hutus and madoobe. That have targeted them today.

Let that be the fate for every traitor.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Villa Somalia has been breached !!! This is the biggest security breach since 2016

What a failure HAG have been Xassan
Sheekh villada kaso bax ba dhacday :damn: :damn: :damn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Apparently there was a meeting between doodishe and the ceel qaalow mp's. In that hotel.

The hotel was full of mx that work with madoobe and culusow. Traitors working with hutus and madoobe. Got the shit they deserve.

dildiloomaaye not a decisive man.
What do you expect when Mahad Salaad is your NISA Head, the main targets were Mareexaan leaders like MP Alankeey, Wasiir Doodishe, Aw Hirsi they are the worst scum of MX and deserve anything they get when they betrayed Beesha. May Allah humiliate them more and destroy these traitors.

cow

VIP
What do you expect when Mahad Salaad is your NISA Head, the main targets were Mareexaan leaders like MP Alankeey, Wasiir Doodishe, Aw Hirsi they are the worst scum of MX and deserve anything they get when they betrayed Beesha. May Allah humiliate them more and destroy these traitors.

I like how sntv, madoobe, culusow the weak PM are all silent. If this was a hutu mp meetings all of them would have now been on Facebook or TV, sending thoughts and prayers.

That is what you get when you are a cheap wh0re no one cares.

Those bastards where only meeting to cause harm to reer gedo. They deserve everything and more.

Dagaalkan aan dhammaaneynin waxaa ka fiican iyagoo heshiiya. Hadda itoobiya lala heeshiin karo maxaa diiday in Arsenal lala heshiiyo? Ma qarax iyo qax baan waligeen ku jireeyna.

I like how sntv, madoobe, culusow the weak PM are all silent. If this was a hutu mp meetings all of them would have now been on Facebook or TV, sending thoughts and prayers.

That is what you get when you are a cheap wh0re no one cares.

Those bastards where only meeting to cause harm to reer gedo. They deserve everything and more.
What is wrong with you, you sound so happy. Regardless, seperate your hatred for Ogaden and HSM and the nation.

You sound no different to that Shabaab journalist whose video I just watched.

They aren't the only Marehan there. There were innocent mx killed including civilian diaspora who weren't involved in politics.

There's nothing to celebrate here you doqon

cow

VIP
What is wrong with you, you sound so happy. Regardless, seperate your hatred for Ogaden and HSM and the nation.

You sound no different to that Shabaab journalist whose video I just watched.

Where you not the guy that was celebrating everytime kenya bombs gedo?

cow

VIP
They aren't the only Marehan there. There were innocent mx killed including civilian diaspora who weren't involved in politics.

There's nothing to celebrate here you doqon

Only a moron would stay in a hotel in mogadishu where mps stay.

I have been to Mogadishu and that is the first thing you avoid.

Those 5 checkpoints leading up to villa Rosa hotel is manned by the SNA Presidential Guards.

It is unreasonable for a bomb laden truck to pass 5 checkpoints undetected.

Maybe the vehicle carrying the explosives wasn't rigged while passing the checkpoints but instead the explosives were placed near the area targeted then strapped to the vehicle to carry out the attack once it bypassed the checkpoints.

Qoslaaye needs to clean house within his own presidential guards otherwise the next bomb might be a few meters closer to Villa Somalia.

cow

VIP
In 2019 syl hotel attack. culusow blamed then president farmaajo. Will the hypocrite culusow accept the blame for hotel rosa attack ?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Innocent MX civilians have died including diaspora and locals, this is targeted assassination, there is no difference between Alshaydaan and HSM's government.

I thought HSM would just be corrupt, but this guy has zero morals and Alshabab is taking over.

Farmaajo, Sh Sharif, and all prominent Somali politicians need to have a meeting in Ankara ASAP about the deteriorating security situation in Somalia's capital.

cow

VIP
Sources have reached me. There is 5 checkpoints to reach the hotel and each guarded by NISA.

Also mahad salaad refused to send NISA and also refused others like haramcad to fight the shabaab in hotel rosa.

Also ambulances where turned away from the scene by NISA. It is a clear targeting of mareexaan in mogadishu. But I don't care, they are the mercenaries. Any mx that has meetings in xamar discussing jubbaland is bringing nothing but destruction. Mx affairs cannot be discussed in a foreign land.

AUN to anyone who is innocent.

Abaq

VIP
Sources have reached me. There is 5 checkpoints to reach the hotel and each guarded by NISA.

Also mahad salaad refused to send NISA and also refused others like haramcad to fight the shabaab in hotel rosa.

Also ambulances where turned away from the scene by NISA. It is a clear targeting of mareexaan in mogadishu. But I don't care, they are the mercenaries. Any mx that has meetings in xamar discussing jubbaland is bringing nothing but destruction. Mx affairs cannot be discussed in a foreign land.

You are just angry because HAG and OG are deciding your fate and the fate of West Gedo. How low you have fallen from president, to then having your MPs chosen for you, to know OG and HAG deciding how to carve up your lands. It is 1884 all over again for MX :mjlol:

1669587166622.png

cow

VIP
You are just angry because HAG and OG are deciding your fate and the fate of West Gedo. How low you have fallen from president, to then having your MPs chosen for you, to know OG and HAG deciding how to carve up your lands. It is 1884 all over again for MX :mjlol:

View attachment 244260

You don't control jack shit nayaa. 5000 kikuyu are guarding you in my city kismaayo.

It was kenya that picked mx mps same way they picked your caaghdeer mps. Not much different. Those very same mps are being hunted by al shabaab/mahad salaad and culusow.

I say they deserve each other. All my lands apart from kismaayo is secure and in my hands and will take kismaayo back.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

I am hearing there is a massive exodus of MX from Xamar along with other Somalis fleeing Bombadishu, Alshabab has fully infilstrated the government.

Trending

Latest posts