mother is pissed after she sees pic of her son on leash in prison

Wallahi id let them kill me before doing shit like that to me. Its not worth living if you have a golden shower, become someone's prison wife or god forbid put on a leash. People value life too much. Id happily die instead of endure that

Wallahi they did my nigga tyrone dirty in xabsi :mjlaugh: seriously Why do madows do things like that to eachother. Its kinda fucked up. But what would you do if you see your son like that

Bruh first rule of prison stand up for yourself even if you get hurt. What an idiot now everyone in the prison is gonna think he’s an easy guy to bully. He can’t even move to a different prison because prisoners gossip it’s over for him wallahi. :snoop:

Bruh first rule of prison stand up for yourself even if you get hurt. What an idiot now everyone in the prison is gonna think he’s an easy guy to bully. He can’t even move to a different prison because prisoners gossip it’s over for him wallahi. :snoop:
Better to get knocked out and beat up by the whole prison instead of put on a fucking leash

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Nah i said white crimenals dont do that to each other. Only madows do petty shit to eachother
how would you know? Have you personally dealt with enough madow criminals and white criminals to know this? How many white criminals do you even know for you to say they don’t do that?

Obviously you’re just making stuff up.

how would you know? Have you personally dealt with enough madow criminals and white criminals to know this? How many white criminals do you even know for you to say they don’t do that?

Obviously you’re just making stuff up.
Both groups are savages laakin whites stick to each other in prison unlike madows who degrade each other and do shit like this to each other

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My pride would never let me allow anyone put a leash on me. Those two midgets need a beat down. It's safe to say he's the woman in jail, that poor mother. Imagine knowing your son is the bïtch in jail for other guys.

My cousin got all her holes spread apart in female prison in Canada. Somali Canadian girls are gangsters who are used as setups across Canada. She is a slave to a butch. Those in the hoods are deep into gangs. They mostly get battried and set up opps. Some are sold as prostitutes by the gang.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Uk prison are calm if you able to stand up for yourself. People will try violate verbally on the bus from court, so if you dont reply or stutter itll get worse at reception and will go to your cell without your food that night :dead: being quiet just doesnt help even the screws will ignore you put you in a cell with a crackhead right away:wtf: advice for anyone on here planning to go just go straight to the akhis or voluntary bang up the whole way :dead::dead::dead:

Uk prison are calm if you able to stand up for yourself. People will try violate verbally on the bus from court, so if you dont reply or stutter itll get worse at reception and will go to your cell without your food that night :dead: being quiet just doesnt help even the screws will ignore you put you in a cell with a crackhead right away:wtf: advice for anyone on here planning to go just go straight to the akhis or voluntary bang up the whole way :dead::dead::dead:
Lol you can just act miskiin and they’ll put you on the vulnerable person unit and you’ll have a cell to yourself. Or you can just say I’ll be violent in a cell with another prisoner and they’re legally forced to give you your own cell.

Jungle

VIP
Lol you can just act miskiin and they’ll put you on the vulnerable person unit and you’ll have a cell to yourself. Or you can just say I’ll be violent in a cell with another prisoner and they’re legally forced to give you your own cell.
People are on 23 hour bang up for like 3 or 4 days a week. Movements from wing to wing are jannah sxb and and those 2 reasons aint enough for them to find you a single cell which loads could be waiting for as theres only 1 single cell wing in most prisons. Their legally forced to do nothing theyll just turn the bell off have a man like you screaming at the door 'im supposed to get this' 'paper says i should get that' walle they will skip your door for lunch and let you out last when its just scraps for dinner. I only speak for london btw.

Trending