mother is pissed after she sees pic of her son on leash in prison

People are on 23 hour bang up for like 3 or 4 days a week. Movements from wing to wing are jannah sxb and and those 2 reasons aint enough for them to find you a single cell which loads could be waiting for as theres only 1 single cell wing in most prisons. Their legally forced to do nothing theyll just turn the bell off have a man like you screaming at the door 'im supposed to get this' 'paper says i should get that' walle they will skip your door for lunch and let you out last when its just scraps for dinner. I only speak for london btw.
My nigga you’ll definitely get a single cell in a vulnerable person unit. I don’t know what gaajo prisons you’ve heared of but most prisons have tons of single cells for solitary and for vulnerable people. And you can just get a job as a cleaner you don’t need to be in your cell 23 hours a day.

Jungle

VIP
My nigga you’ll definitely get a single cell in a vulnerable person unit. I don’t know what gaajo prisons you’ve heared of but most prisons have tons of single cells for solitary and for vulnerable people. And you can just get a job as a cleaner you don’t need to be in your cell 23 hours a day.
You clearly havent been or 1 in london at least and trying to chat to me like you have lol. I said 23 hour bang up lol.

Trending

Latest posts