MOROCCANS Destroy property after losing to France

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Abowe macaan you are a third worlder as well :pachah1:
Are white americans third worlders too?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*shapeshifts into a white man and steps on your neck*

How salty is the taste of my boot, brother?
Vancouver Canada riots over a hockey game 2011 and 1994

Keep begging me to be on your side, waryada/nayaada. Also, I said the frequency. You people need to learn to stay calm and read carefully before responding.

World

VIP
You do know how North Africans ended up in France right? “Gave them a chance” “Repay them”?

subhanallah, north africans literally built france after the french genocided their people. Why are poc men more prone to ass licking cadaans?
:drakelaugh:
So what ?
Why do you have to destroy the land ?
What are u going to get out of it ?
“Why are poc me more prone to ass licking cadaans ?”
Wallahi these day the average people are stupid once you get trouble which ends you getting brutally beaten don’t start crying because you’re committing stupid crime in their land . I’ve realized white peoples used to be harsh on niggaz literally 50 years ago but they’ve stop I genuinely believe they shouldn’t for people mind set like you

“Let’s destroy their lands “
What are you going to get from it ? It’s going to learn to more hatred to them and Islam but guess what the Islam religion is gonna get blamed over and over again until we start showing good character . But you do you go ahead commit these crime and I’m gonna stay away from it

idk he’s obviously got something wrong with him he even made a thread worshipping white people

:mjlaugh: My words are hard enough for you to swallow ? I guess the truth hurts forpeople. in that thread I’ve got defeated and apologised for my ignorant thread .

But statements in this thread ? It’s nothing but the truth . I wouldn’t go to china, Japan , Russia , Germany, literally all the countries you could think off and destroy their land . I’m a civilian who I need to follow their rules and if I don’t like it I could move to another country.

Rioting is not unique to the third worlders but it's the frequency that makes their countries shitholes. Their people like to destroy and undermine. This is why I laugh until my belly hurts when I see third worlders have grand dreams for their countries. It'll never happen. These countries will always be qashin because their people are qashin, which will make them flee to countries like France generation after generation to destroy those nations. The west better wake the hell up. Low 40s for Le Pen is a good start but it must be way higher.
this is harsh but you got a point.

The same group of people that struggle with afcon and never make it to world cup talking on people that achieved so much. Humbling is needed.

Trending

Latest posts