MOROCCANS Destroy property after losing to France

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaahi oo bilaaahi oo tolaahii i am glad Morrocco LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1671093266615.png

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Rioting is not unique to the third worlders but it's the frequency that makes their countries shitholes. Their people like to destroy and undermine. This is why I laugh until my belly hurts when I see third worlders have grand dreams for their countries. It'll never happen. These countries will always be qashin because their people are qashin, which will make them flee to countries like France generation after generation to destroy those nations. The west better wake the hell up. Low 40s for Le Pen is a good start but it must be way higher.

World

VIP
Never understood this whole thing .

You’re in a kaffir country who gave you a chance to live in their lands without banning your religion and giving a chance to gain knowledge and that’s how you repay them ? Love it or not respect people lands and don’t destroy it.
lol ur such a cuck kulaha repay france, who the fu*k is paying you people because there’s no way you’re somali

f*ck france they’ve killed and colonised millions of muslims and are to this day destroying muslim and african countries

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rioting is not unique to the third worlders but it's the frequency that makes their countries shitholes. Their people like to destroy and undermine. This is why I laugh until my belly hurts when I see third worlders have grand dreams for their countries. It'll never happen. These countries will always be qashin because their people are qashin, which will make them flee to countries like France generation after generation to destroy those nations. The west better wake the hell up. Low 40s for Le Pen is a good start but it must be way higher.

1671113231493.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

*shapeshifts into a white man and steps on your neck*

How salty is the taste of my boot, brother?

mrlog

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lol ur such a cuck kulaha repay france, who the fu*k is paying you people because there’s no way you’re somali

f*ck france they’ve killed and colonised millions of muslims and are to this day destroying muslim and african countries
The prophet Muhammad (saw) would’ve agreed with me
The first 4 Caliph rulers of the Islamic empire ( Abu baker, Umar, Uthman and Ali ) would’ve agreed with me

At the end of the day I’m the sensible one
France killed many Muslims ? Fine then don’t go to their land unless if you’re able to conquer it but destroying their land as a civilian ? That’s a coward move. If you don’t have the balls to conquer their land then keep quit and don’t commit crimes on their land .

Acting like Destroying their land is gonna get your some reward from allah 😂 Muslim have become very weak over the years

Vancouver Canada riots over a hockey game 2011 and 1994

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Are white americans third worlders too?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

You’re in a kaffir country who gave you a chance to live in their lands without banning your religion and giving a chance to gain knowledge and that’s how you repay them ? Love it or not respect people lands and don’t destroy it.
You do know how North Africans ended up in France right? “Gave them a chance” “Repay them”?

subhanallah, north africans literally built france after the french genocided their people. Why are poc men more prone to ass licking cadaans?
:drakelaugh:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP

Don't listen to the haters you 100% right, don't move to another country and try destroying it

If Somalia was built and there was influx of immigrants tearing shit apart these same users would have been complaining

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

Abowe macaan you are a third worlder as well :pachah1:

Trending