Money Making Malis just dropped a new banger!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah these niggas blew up fast French, Archee and Slugz are the hardest in my opinion Cp was hard back in the day but hes lost his flow now. Im the one was one of the hardest if not hardest track they dropped. Free kmoney though apparentley he raped a girl but its false accusations i feel his pain fam im still fighting my case for a robbery i didnt even commit.
Nah I think it will get dropped for kmoney. Boidem been trying to lock him up he's only 18 though

Nah I think it will get dropped for kmoney. Boidem been trying to lock him up he's only 18 though
Inshallah it gets dropped but you never know these askar will take it to court and then its in the jurys hands. The jury fucked me over on my case there was no evidence against me just a statement but i still got locked.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Update soon come im tryna quit sspot until i fly out to hargeisa but its soo hard why is fkd soo addicting.

Haye. Wallaahi waa ruunta. I need to quit sspot too, but that will be easy when I’m in Somaliland. You shouldn’t be on here when you’re in Hargeisa. Good thing about being back home is that you’re not as much on the internet as here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts