Model Ikram Abdi speaks out against camerawoman

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
How is that a punishment? If someone is harming underage children they should be exposed and punished. What is wrong with you? Why are you defending an alleged child predator?
there's no evidence to back up these allegations so she's innocent to me.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Its not even about her at this point. You were still saying that sex offenders should not be punished. Are you crazy?
nah didn't say that when i meant ain't nobody got time for that I meant they technically still roaming as they are the ones that control our system which is worse since they are above the law

nah didn't say that when i meant ain't nobody got time for that I meant they technically still roaming as they are the ones that control our system which is worse since they are above the law
Get some help when the quarantine is up. You are beyond helping.

@sigmund is actually defending a predator smh. Imagine someone was grooming your 15 year old sister/daughter?

If it was a faraax that was getting accused and someone defended him on this forum then all the xalimos would be going apeshit.

:damedamn:

Somehow it's only men that responded to @sigmund. Hypocrisy as usual wallahi.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Get some help when the quarantine is up. You are beyond helping.
Never once did i say rapist dont deserve to be in prison. However there needs to be concrete evidence before you are viewed guilty and tbh i couldnt give a f*ck about your opinion or anyone else's im not gonna cry because you disagree with me loool

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
@sigmund is actually defending a predator smh. Imagine someone was grooming your 15 year old sister/daughter?

If it was a faraax that was getting accused and someone defended him on this forum then all the xalimos would be going apeshit.

:damedamn:

Somehow it's only men that responded to @sigmund. Hypocrisy as usual wallahi.
but what evidence is there that she's a rapist other than random people popping out of nowhere suddenly because talking about rape is the hot thing???? I'm not gonna be one sided and be yupp she's guilty there is always two side to a story

but what evidence is there that she's a rapist other than random people popping out of nowhere suddenly because talking about rape is the hot thing???? I'm not gonna be one sided and be yupp she's guilty there is always two side to a story
You said even if she did it she shouldn't go to jail cause she has been punished enough :stopit: your attitude towards rape is disgusting.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You said even if she did it she shouldn't go to jail cause she has been punished enough :stopit: your attitude towards rape is disgusting.
if she sincerely repented and regret than no she shoudnt be in prison BUT if she is guilty and shows no remorse than obviously deserves to be in prison. This is MY opinion at the end of the day so there is no point in going back and forth since im not going to change my opinions just because you dont agree with me not my problem.

So Siciid Show is right? Raminadime is someone you agree with as well yeah?

You do realize this girl sexually abused someone, that doesn't necessarily mean rape. It can also mean inappropriate behaviour. You can't have evidence for that don't act stupid. The evidence we have is that is that a lot of people came out saying she is a predator. Her best friend even unfollowed and blocked her. Instead of defending her, think about the ones that have been sexually abused nayaa.

Being a xalimo doesn't make it less of a crime. She still sexually abused someone.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Not sure how to feel about this. I feel like she’s creepy and inappropriate but sexually abusing someone? If true then she’s done. Yikes!

I feel bad for Amzy she needs help she is still a somali muslim girl if they are true may allah guide her and inshallah she repents before is too late we should not slander her as muslims but rather help her and that Ikram is FAKE all of a sudden she wants to have nothing to do with her but before she was all bestie with her surely since she knew her for a long time she would have heard something since the rumours were apparently flooding before shame on her. And the way people are telling her to burn in hell as if they forgot ALLAH is the most forgiving most merciful what do we know about Amzy private life maybe she has an addiction mental illness and we dont know therefore we should remain silent and not insult her.
Typical somaligirl behavior is why