Model Ikram Abdi speaks out against camerawoman

yup these were NEVER her friends Amzy because if they truly were they wouldnt be releasing a statement to save their "reputation" but rather not address anything publically and speak to amzy on the fone. I fuckin hate these type of people no shred of loyalty whatsoever and the fact Amzy did a birthday celebration for her and this is what she repays her? disgusting.
Exactly......her only concern was to protect herself. But these people have hollywood values. Its all pretentious. Its like the Harvey Weinstein situation. All those people kissing his ass when he could do something for them loved him. Once they saw he had fallen, they all acted all disgusted.

she's somali and muslim and needs help end of discussion.
tenor.gif

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I feel bad for Amzy she needs help she is still a somali muslim girl if they are true may allah guide her and inshallah she repents before is too late we should not slander her as muslims but rather help her and that Ikram is FAKE all of a sudden she wants to have nothing to do with her but before she was all bestie with her surely since she knew her for a long time she would have heard something since the rumours were apparently flooding before shame on her. And the way people are telling her to burn in hell as if they forgot ALLAH is the most forgiving most merciful what do we know about Amzy private life maybe she has an addiction mental illness and we dont know therefore we should remain silent and not insult her.
I would have to strongly disagree she is a piece of shit whom forced herself upon a other women. Why should good be kind to her Allah is kind and loving, but he like the rest of us do have a limit. But i do have to ask why are u being so protective and nice to Amzy, has been proven to be a predator. As such she has broken every law Allah has commanded us to follow. Hence praying for her to a good whom sees her behavior as dohoolnimo is not only heretical but also pointless. But there is a third question i would like to ask are u kind to her based upon the fact that she is a woman.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I would have to strongly disagree she is a piece of shit whom forced herself upon a other women. Why should good be kind to her Allah is kind and loving, but he like the rest of us do have a limit. But i do have to ask why are u being so protective and nice to Amzy, has been proven to be a predator. As such she has broken every law Allah has commanded us to follow. Hence praying for her to a good whom sees her behavior as dohoolnimo is not only heretical but also pointless. But there is a third question i would like to ask are u kind to her based upon the fact that she is a woman.
She gave a statement Amzy that they are false accusations and went to the police and that they edited the messages. And btw Allah forgives all sins murder rape everything. So if she is found guilty of rape and repents she will be forgiven from Allah but so far there is no evidence of these allegations so I am inclined to believe her and all other accused rapist that have evidence they are being lied on

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
She gave a statement Amzy that they are false accusations and went to the police and that they edited the messages. And btw Allah forgives all sins murder rape everything. So if she is found guilty of rape and repents she will be forgiven from Allah but so far there is no evidence of these allegations so I am inclined to believe her and all other accused rapist that have evidence they are being lied on
I would have to agree if their is no prove of her misconduct yet then she will be forgiven

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wasnt she that Xalimo twerking on Bristol statue? It seems like BLM Xalimos were abusing other xalimos :damn:

Jungle

VIP
Wasnt she that Xalimo twerking on Bristol statue? It seems like BLM Xalimos were abusing other xalimos :damn:

I don't think its fair to say Ikram was accused of being gay because of qabiil. Its a natural assumption when you wear matching his and hers outfits View attachment 127458
So it seems these 2 been in a relationship. The manly looking 1 try distance herself after the fat 1 got caught fingering them lil 'models' smh. I wouldnt be surprised if the lanky manly 1 was involved fr. Dont no man want her no diss :ohno:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
ALLAH SHE'S FROM BRISTOL:damn:

I checked her insta photo and it shows a picture of Cabot Circus.

Some next level city centre mall that has a certain artistic style on it as seen on the roof.

she already is punished by being exposed and im pretty sure getting death threats what more punishment does she need in this world? her going to jail will be of no use the only thing she needs is Allah in this world.
How is that a punishment? If someone is harming underage children they should be exposed and punished. What is wrong with you? Why are you defending an alleged child predator?