Mo-g finally back with another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie

X X C X X
I would let this man run a train on me
A train requires more than 2 people IMG_6224.PNG :damedamn:

i thought somalis in canada were around 180,000 it says it everywhere how we only 65,000? thats a lie. Were the largest in the west.
Bro I read in some article by Somali Canadian where actual statistics showed. Wikipedia inflates it. But I think UAE has 100 000

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Bro I read in some article by Somali Canadian where actual statistics showed. Wikipedia inflates it. But I think UAE has 100 000
damnn thats depressing we are similair to ethiopian in numbers theyre around 35,000 that means uk has the largest somali population with 140,000 and yet get ridiculed everyday by everyone i lowkey wish we were in the 200,000 range because we are highly respected overhere :mjcry:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
damnn thats depressing we are similair to ethiopian in numbers theyre around 35,000 that means uk has the largest somali population with 140,000 and yet get ridiculed everyday by everyone i lowkey wish we were in the 200,000 range because we are highly respected overhere :mjcry:

Canada holds the largest Somali population in diaspora with 200 thousand according to the 2010 estimate. Wikipedia is talking about healthcare which also doesn't contradict anything of Somalis being 200,000 in Canada.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Canada holds the largest Somali population in diaspora with 200 thousand according to the 2010 estimate. Wikipedia is talking about healthcare which also doesn't contradict anything of Somalis being 200,000 in Canada.
Alhamdulilah i lowkey panicked a little uk somalis are qasaaro imagine being 114,000 of them yet get slandered left right and centre british somalis can never be famous/succesful because of the hate they recieve i even remember a maadow in big 2018 say he cant ever listen to a somali rapper or take somali football players seriously because hes "somalian" they are set for failure they dont deserve that high number i wish it came to us loool

No sxb it's 65 000 to 80 000 in America and also Canada. Don't be fooled by that. I'll try to find the article that said that.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
No sxb it's 65 000 to 80 000 in America and also Canada. Don't be fooled by that. I'll try to find the article that said that.
If this is true than is beyond belief tragic bcos the somali male population dying like flies while uk somalis not only are in the 140,000 but all of reer europe is gonna flood to uk making soalis in the future 300,000 which is very bad because they always get ridiculed and never find a famous somali there our only hope were north american somalis but now you telling me they less than 100,00:ileycry:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If this is true than is beyond belief tragic bcos the somali male population dying like flies while uk somalis not only are in the 140,000 but all of reer europe is gonna flood to uk making soalis in the future 300,000 which is very bad because they always get ridiculed and never find a famous somali there our only hope were north american somalis but now you telling me they less than 100,00:ileycry:

200 thousand Somalis has been recorded in Canada in 2010 here: http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/...ins&SearchPR=01&A1=All&B1=All&Custom=&TABID=1

How big do you think we are today. :wowsweat:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
200 thousand Somalis has been recorded in Canada in 2010 here: http://www12.statcan.gc.ca/nhs-enm/...ins&SearchPR=01&A1=All&B1=All&Custom=&TABID=1

How big do you think we are today. :wowsweat:
yh i also thought somalis were the largest i was confused lol but dont you think how uk somalis are at around 100,000 and increasing even more because of reer europe and still get ridiculed by everyone and can never break it in the industry/football because people cant take them seriously overthere i have several screenshots to post lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
yh i also thought somalis were the largest i was confused lol but dont you think how uk somalis are at around 100,000 and increasing even more because of reer europe and still get ridiculed by everyone and can never break it in the industry/football because people cant take them seriously overthere i have several screenshots to post lol

Caribbeans in Canada have a similar size to us Somalis while they are a million in the U.K so are Pakis and west Africans all being above million so it's understandable. Plus, most Somalis in Canada were born back home during the civil war which made them tough breeds while the Somalis in the U.K were mostly born in Europe which made them soft breeds.

Somalis in Canada are twice the size of U.K so relax huuno.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Caribbeans in Canada have a similar size to us Somalis while they are a million in the U.K so are Pakis and west Africans all being above million so it's understandable. Plus, most Somalis in Canada were born back home during the civil war which made them tough breeds while the Somalis in the U.K were mostly born in Europe which made them soft breeds.

Somalis in Canada are twice the size of U.K so relax huuno.
yhh makes sense i just need the somali population in canada/america to grow a lot more because we are the only hope for the somali diaspora to break it internationally since we are very much rated and respected by everyone here is just sad seeing uk somalis being large in number and need to realize they will never be seen as human overthere they get treated like theyre aliens this uk somali girl messaged me on twitte and told me

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Good music video but the track was straight garbage.:bell:

Yall don't realize it but Mo-g aint mentally normal wallahi.:mjlol:
I think the track was alright but music video was qashin saaxib. Nigga needs to fix up his looks. All his music videos are the same. He should be different. Whenever I see Mo-g in a music video. Drake pops into my head, and that is not good. He got a nice rapper voice. He need to drop bars saaxib. His beat choices are not bad too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending