Mo Farah confirming he's indeed from Muqdisho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
Good for you. Citizens of Somaliland, Southwest State, Puntland, Jubbaland, North Eastern Province of Kenya and K5 Zone of Ethiopia want nothing to do with you. Leave them alone.
I don't understand your point and what it has for relevance to what I wrote dear.

I never talk about clans. I feel like the Somalis on the internet are too obsessed with that kind of topic. Wonder why.
If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen. :manny:

It's just banter anyway, kinda like sports. Like my team is better than your team. :denzelnigga:

Apollo

VIP
Good for you. Citizens of Somaliland, Southwest State, Puntland, Jubbaland, North Eastern Province of Kenya and K5 Zone of Ethiopia want nothing to do with you. Leave them alone.

They have made Suju Somalis love Kenya to no end. :mjlol:Sujus are now more patriotically Kenyan than the Kikuyus. :O27GWRK::ulachen001:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I never talk about clans. I feel like the Somalis on the internet are too obsessed with that kind of topic. Wonder why.

The only young Somalis I have interacted with who talks about clans are the ones on the web. I have never met someone who brought it up irl, nor do I bring it up myself

Apollo

VIP
The only young Somalis I have interacted with who talks about clans are the ones on the web. I have never met someone who brought it up irl.

Some sub-clans I have only read about online and I don't even know how to pronounce their name properly. :lol:

Merca

Inactive.
The only young Somalis I have interacted with who talks about clans are the ones on the web. I have never met someone who brought it up irl.
Exactly, and I wonder why? And they love to boast of their lineage when they're living in their momma's basement. It's good to take pride in who you are but not at the expense on others.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mo Farah unuka leh as the Southies would say.

He's from the South and he's proud! Don't fight it.

raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts