Mo Farah confirming he's indeed from Muqdisho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Here you have an exquisite picture of local Somalians holding their beloved flag.

Somalia-Al-Shabaab.jpg

:whoa:

HAHAHAHA Are these Somali daesh??? Holy f*ck, that's the most pathetic daesh picture ever

Merca

Inactive.
Sometimes I wonder why some Somalis have so much against other Somalis who hail from the south/central and it seems like they only exist on the internet. :ayaanswag:

Apollo

VIP
Sometimes I wonder why some Somalis have so much against other Somalis who hail from the south/central and it seems like they only exist on the internet. :ayaanswag:

That region has utterly degraded the Somali name for a quarter of a century. It doesn't take much of genius to figure out why nobody wants to be associated with it.

Merca

Inactive.
I don't associate with Somalis who only care about which region my family comes from or which sub-clan I belong to. I've been to Mogadishu and I had the time of my life wallah, and I met so many people from different clans.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I don't associate with Somalis who only care about which region my family comes from or which sub-clan I belong to. I've been to Mogadishu and I had the time of my life wallah, and I met so many people from different clans.
Good for you. Citizens of Somaliland, Southwest State, Puntland, Jubbaland, North Eastern Province of Kenya and K5 Zone of Ethiopia want nothing to do with you. Leave them alone.

As long as you don't talk about clans or politics you can get along very well with any Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts