Members of the Faarax nation I need your sincere advice!!

What would you do?

• Take her to the shard.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Refuse, and tell her the only thing she can get is bagel bite

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Ditch her

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Part 2:

I was trying to fix certain things up with her, but I failed miserably and it backfired on me like theres no tomorrow. Shes talking about marriage now. What the f*ck. Mind she is older than me. :mjcry::mjcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part 2:

I was trying to fix certain things up with her, but I failed miserably and it backfired on me like theres no tomorrow. Shes talking about marriage now. What the f*ck. Mind she is older than me. :mjcry::mjcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You better stop leading her on warya, I thought u was better than that. That ain't no fucking ajnabi but a somali sister. Step ur game up otherwise part ways before she starts blaming you that you've wasted her precious time.

You better stop leading her on warya, I thought u was better than that. That ain't no fucking ajnabi but a somali sister. Step ur game up otherwise part ways before she starts blaming you that you've wasted her precious time.

He has adopted the geeljire sanbuur motto and revived the #wastehertime2k16

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why would you be dating her for 1.5 years without planning on getting married? That's a very long time. We are not cadaan. Either marry her or leave.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why would you be dating her for 1.5 years without planning on getting married? That's a very long time. We are not cadaan. Either marry her or leave.
I agree it’s not good to lead people on for that long especially when you have no intention of marrying them than it’s just haram

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I agree it’s not good to lead people on for that long especially when you have no intention of marrying them than it’s just haram

I never planned to marry her and she knew that, but woman always catch feelings. They always hope that there is this slight 1% it will happen.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Fam imagine your parents face if you brought a 27 year old ayeeyo home to marry :dead:

Bro there are bare Somali girls who are 25+ and still not married. They will do everything to get married even finesse niggas for a £50 meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts