Members of the Faarax nation I need your sincere advice!!

What would you do?

• Take her to the shard.

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Refuse, and tell her the only thing she can get is bagel bite

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Ditch her

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell girls we go halfway. This is trying to use you. When I go out, I tell the waiter I am covering my bill. Don't let these es hustle you. A date is not an invite to some place I own where I can give you things for free. The restaurant is a business I am not paying the whole bill. I am not some desperate cuck who will pay for everything. Tell this to f*ck off if she wouldn't cover her bill or wouldn't give you pussy. I banged a chick over a chipotle burrito. I of course paid hers.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I tell girls we go halfway. This is trying to use you. When I go out, I tell the waiter I am covering my bill. Don't let these es hustle you. A date is not an invite to some place I own where I can give you things for free. The restaurant is a business I am not paying the whole bill. I am not some desperate cuck who will pay for everything. Tell this to f*ck off if she wouldn't cover her bill or wouldn't give you pussy. I banged a chick over a chipotle burrito. I of course paid hers.

I know this ting for a while abti wallaahi, she is always down for everything thats what I like about her. But she changed last couple of weeks, she wants to act like we are girlfriend and boyfriend too much maalmahan. I need to set things straight with her jheeze.

I know this ting for a while abti wallaahi, she is always down for everything thats what I like about her. But she changed last couple of weeks, she wants to act like we are girlfriend and boyfriend too much maalmahan. I need to set things straight with her jheeze.

Do it now before it is too late. I have seen lots of girls use guys for meals. Don't be an idiot. Set the boundaries now and tell her if we go out, you are footing your own bill. Fall back to the I am still paying my credit card if you think she is worth keeping. But I mean, you're an adult you don't owe her anything. Forget about the credit card thing and tell her we can go as long as you foot your bill.

Muji

VIP
Honestly this girl played herself For having to even ask!

Wallahi when I go on dates I’m only taken to top tier restaurants. Why is she even begging to go shard when she’s doing you the favour of sharing her company with you. Am I right @Reiko?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Decline it fam she tryna manipulate you.:drakekidding: So you gotta stay positive and say to her if you ain't paying for it. Then forget about it. She'll know her place after you set her straight.

Honestly this girl played herself For having to even ask!

Wallahi when I go on dates I’m only taken to top tier restaurants. Why is she even begging to go shard when she’s doing you the favour of sharing her company with you. Am I right @Reiko?

Say wallahi you're too good for nandos :cryinglaughsmiley:

Muji

VIP
Say wallahi you're too good for nandos :cryinglaughsmiley:

I go Nando’s with my friends where I bring my nandos points card and I stick to the refill drinks.

But when it comes to dates, I want a man who is going to take me somewhere more upmarket and if he flinches when I’m getting desserts he ain’t the one.

I’m assuming by your reaction you take your dates to the chicken shop. :gucciwhat:

I go Nando’s with my friends where I bring my nandos points card and I stick to the refill drinks.

But when it comes to dates, I want a man who is going to take me somewhere more upmarket and if he flinches when I’m getting desserts he ain’t the one.

I’m assuming by your reaction you take your dates to the chicken shop. :gucciwhat:

Gold Digger :trash:

Yes. :jcoleno: grab Dominos lunch time offer pizza and sit in food court.:hemad:

In all seriousness, not just Nandos - but Las Iguanas, Wagamamas etc. too. But mostly just steak houses or 'fancier' local and ethnic food places and they're not even priced much higher than Nandos. As long as the food is nice or has some appeal

Ok I'm fully trolling about Las Iguanas, and I haven't been Nandos since uni - but nandos is still on offer sxb.

That's what everyone I know mostly does. I have never seen or heard of girls complaining, even by hearsay wallahi. But yet every girl on twitter etc. too prestige

:ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts