Meal plan ideas for bodybuilding.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
To gain weight I need 2300 calories of food per day with good adequate protein content. I'm on a budget of £200 and need a meal plan idea for the week.

Just drop some suggestions down if you can this critical period is crucial for gains. I'm hitting the gym 3 days a week and my goal is to gain a good deal of weight by next year. Any meal plan ideas are welcome please share some ideas and I will be varying the meal plan from week to week to keep myself from getting bored.

To gain weight I need 2300 calories of food per day with good adequate protein content. I'm on a budget of £200 and need a meal plan idea for the week.

Just drop some suggestions down if you can this critical period is crucial for gains. I'm hitting the gym 3 days a week and my goal is to gain a good deal of weight by next year. Any meal plan ideas are welcome please share some ideas and I will be varying the meal plan from week to week to keep myself from getting bored.
Have you ever heard of "flavour"?

to Andrew tate this was his source of adequate protein and nutrition during his years as a kickboxer.

The cheapest protein you can buy on the market. White rice. Red kidney beans & frozen peas. Though this video adds minced beef but a secondary protein option can be added as well like chicken tso, beef kebab, etc etc

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Have you ever heard of "flavour"?

to Andrew tate this was his source of adequate protein and nutrition during his years as a kickboxer.

The cheapest protein you can buy on the market. White rice. Red kidney beans & frozen peas. Though this video adds minced beef but a secondary protein option can be added as well like chicken tso, beef kebab, etc etc

Andrew tate used to unplug camgirls keyboards and type to their customers in order to extract as much money as possible.

What do you think he was saying to those guys with their pants unzipped?
🤔

Yeah Andrew Tate was pretending to be a woman to make niggas orgasm and pay money.

This guy ain’t a role model.

Andrew tate used to unplug camgirls keyboards and type to their customers in order to extract as much money as possible.

What do you think he was saying to those guys with their pants unzipped?
🤔

Yeah Andrew Tate was pretending to be a woman to make niggas orgasm and pay money.

This guy ain’t a role model.
I know, but here and there are some cool gems though. Like 97% of what he says and does is objectionable.

Mozart

You need people like me
Get wholesale chicken breast - it works out cheaper per kg.

Tuna, chickpeas, greek yoghurt, eggs will help with protein. Rice is probably the easiest carb to make.

Also unless you're really small and/or sedentary 2300 calories seems low for bulking.

Whole food is good for long term and consistency.
Chicken thigh (cheaper than chicken breast and taste better), rice, eggs,peanut butter ,milk,tuna,dates ,oats,yoghurt.

Last edited:

mrlog

VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Depends on what your current bodyweight is, but a standard rule of thumb is 1gram per pound of bodyweight. Let's say you're 185lb, then your protein intake should be around 185-190grams, but you can get away with abit less if you're bulking.

Here's a calorie to macro breakdown;
  • 1gram of protein = 4calories
  • 1gram of carbs = 4calories
  • 1gram of fat =9calories
So using this as a benchmark, 740 of you calories should be coming from Protein. Also, i wouldn't drop your fat to low, 50-60grams is a the sweet spot for me. Fat is INSAELY vital for hormone production, so prioritise as much as protein.

60grams of fat = 540calories from fat & the rest can come from carbs which works out to 255grams of carbs (1020calories).

The best advice I can give you budget wise is to use a cheap sort of carbs like rice, pasta, potatoes & go to the butchers and buy chicken breast/tenderloin(much tastier) in bulk. It'll work out cheaper than the hala stuff at supermarkets. Get like 4kilos of chicken and portion it out in 250/300grams and freeze it. Also get like those 30pack of eggs & some whey protein, (myprotein if you're in the UK, they're always doing deals). Tuna's expensive as f*ck nowadays, so try and find alts like frozen Cod, Tulapia or other shit-tier fish, it'll work out cheaper.

Ultimately, if you're serious about seeing real process on a budget you'll find that you have to eat the same shit everyday. So you'd better invest in different sauces and seasonings.

Welcome to the church of Iron, brother :friendhug:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Depends on what your current bodyweight is, but a standard rule of thumb is 1gram per pound of bodyweight. Let's say you're 185lb, then your protein intake should be around 185-190grams, but you can get away with abit less if you're bulking.

Here's a calorie to macro breakdown;
  • 1gram of protein = 4calories
  • 1gram of carbs = 4calories
  • 1gram of fat =9calories
So using this as a benchmark, 740 of you calories should be coming from Protein. Also, i wouldn't drop your fat to low, 50-60grams is a the sweet spot for me. Fat is INSAELY vital for hormone production, so prioritise as much as protein.

60grams of fat = 540calories from fat & the rest is grams which works out to 255grams of carbs (1020calories).

The best advice I can give you budget wise is to use a cheap sort of carbs like rice, pasta, potatoes & go to the butchers and buy chicken breast/tenderloin(much tastier) in bulk. It'll work out cheaper than the hala stuff at supermarkets. Get like 4kilos of chicken and portion it out in 250/300grams and freeze it. Also get like those 30pack of eggs & some whey protein, (myprotein if you're in the UK, they're always doing deals). Tuna's expensive as f*ck nowadays, so try and find alts like frozen Cod, Tulapia or other shit-tier fish, it'll work out cheaper.

Ultimately, if you're serious about seeing real process on a budget you'll find that you have to eat the same shit everyday. So you'd better invest in different sauces and seasonings.

Welcome to the church of Iron, brother :friendhug:
Meal prep, I make 1 week of food every Saturday, I've been consistent with it for a few weeks, and have noticed huge gains, I tend to gain muscle easily so been blessed and cursed at the same time, I also gain weight if I don't control my caloric intake.

Meal prep, I make 1 week of food every Saturday, I've been consistent with it for a few weeks, and have noticed huge gains, I tend to gain muscle easily so been blessed and cursed at the same time, I also gain weight if I don't control my caloric intake.
It's a double edge sword sxb, I noticed that my metabolism slowed down in my mid 20s so it made it easier to pack on muscle (mainly thanks to muscle memory tbh), but I'm in the same boat. I put on fat now which was impossible before.

I'm in the middle of a body recomp and it's feel fucking amazing losing bodyfat and gaining muscle/strength at the same time. But i'm dreading the plateu that's just around the corner soon as I hit 12% bodyfat :damn::damn::damn::damn:

NidarNidar

Punisher
It's a double edge sword sxb, I noticed that my metabolism slowed down in my mid 20s so it made it easier to pack on muscle (mainly thanks to muscle memory tbh), but I'm in the same boat. I put on fat now which was impossible before.

I'm in the middle of a body recomp and it's feel fucking amazing losing bodyfat and gaining muscle/strength at the same time. But i'm dreading the plateu that's just around the corner soon as I hit 12% bodyfat :damn::damn::damn::damn:
I'm heading back to the gym after 2-year hiatus, been doing keto for the past 3 weeks, and I've recently found out I am intolerant to gluten, makes me feel like shit, so have only been eating meat, eggs, veggies, will incorporate carbs in a few weeks but only days I work out.

One thing I noticed is my endurance has seen a 100% increase while losing a shit tonne of weight.

Trending